The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame this all has turned out the way it has. If he would have just built the car and shown it around with out all the drama he could have been a player along with LMR and UGR.

No, that requires someone who knows what the fuck they are doing, not someone who thinks a lambo motor is like two supra motors that you can just put 2 GT40 turbos on and make 2,000 to the wheel....

More info on this?

This is per our "tool guy" not saying what company or anything. Let's just say that I didn't care for Nate's practices when it came to some things. Nothing else really needs to be said as it may or may not be happening. Just saying that it would not surprise me.

What I am talking about has nothing to do with IPS.

Having 2 friends who met their now wives from using online dating services (eharmony and the like...) I do find your constant badgering/exaggerating that single issue on wiggles is kind of annoying, shallow, and tasteless...

and in the case of both of my friends, suggesting it was because they couldnt "hook up" with girls in person/at bar/club/whereever is far from the truth.. but it is how, in their cases, how they met someone they could hold a long term relationship with... So that argument you made once about it making someone "less of a man" or however you put it, is both laughable, and false, based on my experience.

A LOT of people use those services (otherwise they wouldnt be so successful, and all over TV commercials). "dating services" have been around for A LONG time, well before the public use of the interwebz for that matter.

Its very obvious you are just using that useless bit of information to troll wiggles... unfortunately, that particular troll comment just puts you in bad light IMO... I'm not saying this to start an e-battle with you, or "call you out" or anything like that... I am saying this because I thnk you're a reasonable/smart person, and just want to make you aware of what is probably a sentiment most reasonable people on here share, and just arent saying, so maybe you will find something more solid to troll him on... such as putting his faith in "engineering" in someone who isnt as strong at it as they think they are.

Having 2 friends who met their now wives from using online dating services (eharmony and the like...) I do find your constant badgering/exaggerating that single issue on wiggles is kind of annoying, shallow, and tasteless...

and in the case of both of my friends, suggesting it was because they couldnt "hook up" with girls in person/at bar/club/whereever is far from the truth.. but it is how, in their cases, how they met someone they could hold a long term relationship with... So that argument you made once about it making someone "less of a man" or however you put it, is both laughable, and false, based on my experience.

A LOT of people use those services (otherwise they wouldnt be so successful, and all over TV commercials). "dating services" have been around for A LONG time, well before the public use of the interwebz for that matter.

Its very obvious you are just using that useless bit of information to troll wiggles... unfortunately, that particular troll comment just puts you in bad light IMO... I'm not saying this to start an e-battle with you, or "call you out" or anything like that... I am saying this because I thnk you're a reasonable/smart person, and just want to make you aware of what is probably a sentiment most reasonable people on here share, and just arent saying, so maybe you will find something more solid to troll him on... such as putting his faith in "engineering" in someone who isnt as strong at it as they think they are.

Post gets :thumbup: :thumbup: