The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

HA HA HA. I just left the CVG car show and overheard some Lambo owners talking about how D Wiggs worked on a car that was there and the car is throwing all kinds of codes. Its amazing to sit back and watch someone self destruct so badly but obviously does not see it.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be your hucklebearer

I dont think this guy is an 'idiot' or any form of dumb... But I would sure love to host a design review with him. :gabe:

Lol sounds good to me. You can keep the $600 for your trip too haha

HA HA HA. I just left the CVG car show and overheard some Lambo owners talking about how D Wiggs worked on a car that was there and the car is throwing all kinds of codes. Its amazing to sit back and watch someone self destruct so badly but obviously does not see it.

Haha that's awesome.

I dont think this guy is an 'idiot' or any form of dumb... But I would sure love to host a design review with him. :gabe:

ME, you and Phil?

Set it up for a weekend and I am IN. I don't even care about D Wiggs fat useless ass-I want to talk to the"engineer" who sold him this dream.

I am 100% serious.

I don't doubt it! It would be the most epic video

Especially after reading what happened-he needed more "heat" than just him. I think Chris is a bit of a introvert (nothing wrong with that) and in a situation of a foreign environment with people "intimidating" you all around, it may be a bit overwhelming. I am the opposite-there could be 40 "bodyguards" at the entrance and I will still walk in there like the dick swinging prick I am.

Everyone is "better" in person when it comes to the internet. I am sure D wiggs is no exception. The issue is he has a ton of his dad's money, and literally not a fucking clue about anything involving automotive performance. Its rare to see people that only stroke checks that know anything about cars-there are soem exceptions. Jamie, Doc, Chris Brubaker....ect.

The right questions need to be asked- the right people need to be called the fuck out. I know enough about going fast- on a road course, and a 1.4 mile, and land speed racing, to know this is not going to work, and call the "tech" out that sold wiggs the dream. I know enough about UGR's kits, and the TT lambo builds to bring actual facts to the forum. And hell I am good friends with, and raced against the guy who owned what is not the worlds fastest fucking Lamborghini (the white car that just went 8.3's is his old car).

Someone set it up, I will make myself available.

Especially after reading what happened-he needed more "heat" than just him. I think Chris is a bit of a introvert (nothing wrong with that) and in a situation of a foreign environment with people "intimidating" you all around, it may be a bit overwhelming. I am the opposite-there could be 40 "bodyguards" at the entrance and I will still walk in there like the dick swinging prick I am.

Everyone is "better" in person when it comes to the internet. I am sure D wiggs is no exception. The issue is he has a ton of his dad's money, and literally not a fucking clue about anything involving automotive performance. Its rare to see people that only stroke checks that know anything about cars-there are soem exceptions. Jamie, Doc, Chris Brubaker....ect.

The right questions need to be asked- the right people need to be called the fuck out. I know enough about going fast- on a road course, and a 1.4 mile, and land speed racing, to know this is not going to work, and call the "tech" out that sold wiggs the dream. I know enough about UGR's kits, and the TT lambo builds to bring actual facts to the forum. And hell I am good friends with, and raced against the guy who owned what is not the worlds fastest fucking Lamborghini (the white car that just went 8.3's is his old car).

Someone set it up, I will make myself available.

Amen amen and amen to all of that

No video yet ;\ really everyone at the shop has a iphone 4s. it takes what 5 minutes to make a video??? I feel like maybe it didn't start. They only claimed it fired...... Meaning a spark hit

Hitting a spark... I can accomplish that with a can of beans, a lighter and my ass

It'd go like any other design review I've been in with any supplier. Hours of having the same conversation over and over again. By lunch time, I'm ready to smash my head with my laptop and murder every single designer from said supplier.

Its rare to see people that only stroke checks that know anything about cars-there are soem exceptions. Jamie, Doc, Chris Brubaker....ect.

That's very kind of you to say, but in my case, the compliment is undeserved. Truth be told, I suspect I know less about cars than D. Wiggs does.

However, I know that I'm ignorant in many areas and I'm blessed to have knowledgeable friends who are generous with their time in helping me with my cars and are patient enough to teach me enough to (generally) keep me out of serious trouble with them.

Despite his vastly superior resources compared to mine, and despite his greater knowledge in many areas, I suspect he either doesn't have the quality of friends I have or else is so full of hubris that he doesn't heed their advice.

I've never met the man, but it would be hard to imagine that he has as much fun with his lavish toys as I have with mine which are so paltry by comparison.