The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My troll jacket has arrived in the mail today. It smells like pure Marlboro's and beer. Authentic. Andy could you tee us up and have you friend give me a front spot at another upcoming event?

http://www.columbuscarsandcoffee.com/season-opener-party-2015.html

VIP Parking LOL I think collectively that CR could pay any fines you incur by just sitting in your car in one of their VIP spots. They can't legally tow a car with an occupant.

VIP Parking LOL I think collectively that CR could pay any fines you incur by just sitting in your car in one of their VIP spots. They can't legally tow a car with an occupant.

LOL. I'm not asking anyone to chip in on this bit of glory. Except for Andy calling in a favor if he can.

Step 1. Get Jacket

Step 2. Submerse self into the character

Step 3. Throw a veil over social media

Step 4. Watch Ed Bassmaster:

Step 5. Go to the bar tonight and practice

Edited by Miller

LOL. I'm not asking anyone to chip in on this bit of glory. Except for Andy calling in a favor if he can.

Step 1. Get Jacket

Step 2. Submerse self into the character http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=811&pictureid=8024

Step 3. Throw a veil over social media http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=811&pictureid=8025

Step 4. Watch Ed Bassmaster:

Step 5. Go to the bar tonight and practice

LMFAO.

I'll donate a dollar to charity every time you say "Bartle doo" to Wiggles on camera.

Old article, which is funny because that older "columbuscarclub" site for them is dead, and they reference Lennox meets as the group Wiggs associates with. Gotta love that erroneous but beneficial free marketing! :megusta:

^ That article is a must-read lol

Every high-end tuning shop has a flagship creation, and Covert Tuning Dynamics is no exception. Recognizing that a start-up shop needs to make a name for itself not only within the industry but also within the very small and exclusive world Lamborghini owners, David put the shop to work creating a monster.

When I asked David to tell me about the car, and what makes it unique, he started down a laundry list of modifications. After awhile, his wife Emily Wiggins interrupts him and says, “Why don’t you just go over what is still original on the car.” This was a much shorter list. “The shell, the glass, and the windshield wipers”, David said with a proud smirk on his face. He went on to say, “Oh, and it’s the highest horsepower Lambo in the world”.

Next on the list of records to break will be a trip down to the Kennedy Space Center to break the standing mile record, currently set at 283mph. The shop’s goal for the standing mile is a very specific 287mph.

When they aren’t making their own carbon fiber components, the team works on heat testing materials for NASA.

So Hennessey was able to get the runway at NASA long enough to make one run in one direction and go 270, and Dwiggs is going to do better than that? I assume Hennessey had a larger rental budget too.

Why not go to an actual one mile event to set the record??

Wiggs has the reaction time and physical fineness of a WOW addicted basement dweller. He wouldn't take that car to those speeds and survive IF it even had the ability.

http://slickhouse.com/img/sp_03.gif

So Hennessey was able to get the runway at NASA long enough to make one run in one direction and go 270, and Dwiggs is going to do better than that? I assume Hennessey had a larger rental budget too.

Why not go to an actual one mile event to set the record??

That article was from 10/2013. He's probably just working with NASA on developing a runway that can handle Stiggles