The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it was. They called to see if I could bring it over to the event. I could not make it over to the show myself, how was it?

I couldn't go, but I saw it on Ralph Gilles's Instagram and thought it might be yours. Car looked great!

Anyone want to go and request 2000rwhp dyno graphs from him in person...in front of his nutswingers? :):lol:

-Marc

We might go Saturday if I have time and was wondering what to ask since o know I couldn't help myself. That might be a good ice breaker.

I figured hed be at TX2K15 taking on some big HP cars.....

Funny, I have not seen a single CTD car at TX2k15. One would think when such a large group of your target market is in one place you would want to be front and center showing how well your product performs against the other companies you live to slam.....

..... or the fact is CTD is a bigger bust than johnny manziel and has been exposed.

Nothing more than a social media wannabe shop that has not and will not ever live up to their own hype.

I still want to see Jamie's GTR donkey stomp "the stig", I'll even do the video for that and I usually stay away from the whole street racing thing.

Funny, I have not seen a single CTD car at TX2k15. One would think when such a large group of your target market is in one place you would want to be front and center showing how well your product performs against the other companies you live to slam.....

..... or the fact is CTD is a bigger bust than johnny manziel and has been exposed.

Nothing more than a social media wannabe shop that has not and will not ever live up to their own hype.

I still want to see Jamie's GTR donkey stomp "the stig", I'll even do the video for that and I usually stay away from the whole street racing thing.

The guy is the biggest douche canoe to ever grace the automotive community. Period.

-Marc

The car is so poorly taken care of. Like a rich, incorrigible fat-kid that...oh wait.

I probably should have hosted these instead of putting them in CR upload. There's a chip/rash in the lower left next to the diamond.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=811&pictureid=8020

The door sill sits a good 1/4 inch higher on the passenger side, it is flush on the driver side. He must have backed into his moms garage with his passenger door open?

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=811&pictureid=8019

A 500k car that doesn't race, doesn't show well, it doesn't really do anything.

The car is so poorly taken care of. Like a rich, incorrigible fat-kid that...oh wait.

I probably should have hosted these instead of putting them in CR upload. There's a chip/rash in the lower left next to the diamond.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=811&pictureid=8020

The door sill sits a good 1/4 inch higher on the passenger side, it is flush on the driver side. He must have backed into his moms garage with his passenger door open?

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=811&pictureid=8019

A 500k car that doesn't race, doesn't show well, it doesn't really do anything.

You beat me to it. Showed it to my wife earlier today. She got a good chuckle out of the whole back story.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff66/naborgia/DD0A2C44-2ACC-4242-9519-4897BC84EC6D.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff66/naborgia/9EA36E30-C3AC-4C39-8D2A-40884D55D703.jpg

My GF commented on how cloudy the headlight lenses looked. And why was it tucked in the back with a bunch of Nissans?

Your GF wasn't imagining things. They looked awful.

And it's tucked behind a bunch of Nissans because they are all Wiggles' nutswingers and he needs to satisfy his vanity.

$100 to anyone who can get a photo of their nuts on the wing and send it to Wiggs/tag CTD on instagram

Your GF wasn't imagining things. They looked awful.

And it's tucked behind a bunch of Nissans because they are all Wiggles' nutswingers and he needs to satisfy his vanity.

$100 to anyone who can get a photo of their nuts on the wing and send it to Wiggs/tag CTD on instagram

I'll match the $100! Hilarious!

-Marc

Seen his car at the Columbus Auto Show (Looks like a bag of smashed assholes), but anyway I was telling my girlfriend the stories of Lead Free ECUs stopping it from being able to run, then working on projects for NASA. She asked "Is it fast?" I lol'd and told her at its unveiling party it had to be pushed in and that it couldn't move under its own power. After saying that the CTD guy looming in the corner came over and assured me it runs under its own power and is the most powerful Lambo in existence. I aksed why it hasnt beat a UGR car yet or why there is no video of it posted making big numbers or out running a UGR car. He said, "Well tunning takes time, making a 2000+ hp car isnt something done overnight." He assured me they drove it from the truck to the showroom floor and it makes power. I asked how much... "1200 wheel at 14lbs" "With those numbers and it running full boost it will be the most powerful Lambo, making more power than UGR cars"

I ended up saying "Good luck with all that, hopefully it will be able to run at TX2K16 Instead of sitting at the Columbus Auto Show" He said it will be done and running in some PTSD charity here in Ohio in June/July.

I said, good luck and left.