The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its cool, we could all collectively throw in money and build a car faster than his.... hahaha

We don't need to. There are already quite a few cars on CR that are faster than his. He is just too much of a pussy to actually race as he knows how badly he will be embarrassed. :lol:

-Marc

But but but his car already has theoretical kills against all of us! He's a winner on paper with 2000hp in his dream world

someone find the part of this thread where he had a "claimed" victory on paper, against a stage I UGR car---apparently one of his buddies conceded a victory to him. who the fuck does that?

someone find the part of this thread where he had a "claimed" victory on paper, against a stage I UGR car---apparently one of his buddies conceded a victory to him. who the fuck does that?

It probably went like this:

"Yes, ok, whatever, your car is faster than mine, just shut the fuck up already!"

It's in the first 5 pages I think.

Edit, 1st page

(4) Do you have any idea who the FIRST UGR TT G I'm referring to is? Of course you don't or, again, you wouldn't have typed anything. Did you know he has already conceded the loss but we are going to do it anyway for shits and giggles? No again.

Stick with watching the videos; I'll handle the important stuff.

It's in the first 5 pages I think.

Edit, 1st page

I wish he was still on here...just so we could point out that it has been 3+ YEARS in the making and that the car has not done one single thing that the loud mouth promised/bragged about.

Maybe we should print out this thread, have it laminated/bound in a coffee table type book titled "The Legend of THE STIG" and have it delivered to his front door by a UGR Lambo?

-Marc

I wish he was still on here...just so we could point out that it has been 3+ YEARS in the making and that the car has not done one single thing that the loud mouth promised/bragged about.

Maybe we should print out this thread, have it laminated/bound in a coffee table type book titled "The Legend of THE STIG" and have it delivered to his front door by a UGR Lambo?

-Marc

Everyone should print out a copy of this thread and mail it to his house as a friendly reminder.

Gentlemen, D.Wiggs is shutting down CTD to avoid a pending lawsuit against the shop for shitty work. Pretty much that cut and dry. Anything he's doing in California is far enough away for me. I didn't care when he was in the north side of C'Bus...absence is definitely not going to make this heart grow fonder.

http://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/492/958/2958492.gif

Gentlemen, D.Wiggs is shutting down CTD to avoid a pending lawsuit against the shop for shitty work. Pretty much that cut and dry. Anything he's doing in California is far enough away for me. I didn't care when he was in the north side of C'Bus...absence is definitely not going to make this heart grow fonder.

http://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/492/958/2958492.gif

Details or GTFO.

BUT BUT BUT CHAD MCMONGOLOID SAID THEY DO GREAT WORK

Did you not see all the smack D.Wiggs talked through the entire thing?

As far as I'm concerned he's getting a full serving of KARMA that he dished out to himself...

The man was spittin' the truth. CR just couldn't handle it.