Local BMW / MINI Tuner?

gnatster

I'm tired of these tunes over the phone with emailed files. It's slow, the tuner doesn't do half the stuff requested and well, expensive for the all the dyno time thats wasted sitting and waiting on emails.

I have the hardware and software that works with the MINI ECU. I lack the skills to use it properly.

Where in the Columbus area is there a reputable shop that's not going to blow up my rebuilt engine?

Thanks..

I'm tired of these tunes over the phone with emailed files. It's slow, the tuner doesn't do half the stuff requested and well, expensive for the all the dyno time thats wasted sitting and waiting on emails.

I have the hardware and software that works with the MINI ECU. I lack the skills to use it properly.

Where in the Columbus area is there a reputable shop that's not going to blow up my rebuilt engine?

Thanks..

Please give me a call 740-657-3278 or email or lead tuner eric.hargett@ipsmotorsports.net -

Somewhat curious and OT: what software/hardware do you have?

Software is called Bytetronik MINIFlash FullAccess. It's for 1st generation MINIs only (02-06 all + 07 convertibles). The company is moving on from the MINI world to Hyundai/Kia so this software is about to be orphaned. It's locked to my ECU/Laptop combo so going to another tuners software is darn near impossible.

Hardware is just a basic laptop and all the cables to connect.

If curious I have a pdf of the manual on a site I run. Link to PDF post.