Shout out to the ginger

SRTurbo04

Thanks Aaron.

Mark, i had the most fun racing against you today. Not only are the cars good for each other, but the optimism and general enjoyment you display while racing is inspiring. I wish we could have run again; guess there's always next time.

Thank you sir. Will do again for sure and make sure we get to run some more it was a blast!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex does the car fall on it's face in second gear? Just doesn't seem like it makes any power in second gear.

I spoke with him about this yesterday. Something with the housing on the turbo and it wouldn't build boost fast enough in 2nd. I think he was changing that out this weekend.

Hold up totally forgot!!!1 Ginger i cant belive you put your car in a enclosed trailer and trailed the trailer queen of a supra to the track when you live like 2 miles from the track... and your shops like 4 miles from the track :lol:

Hold up totally forgot!!!1 Ginger i cant belive you put your car in a enclosed trailer and trailed the trailer queen of a supra to the track when you live like 2 miles from the track... and your shops like 4 miles from the track :lol:

Its more than 2 miles. It feels like 20 with a broken car. :fuuuu:

Many thanks to Alex for taking the limping Buick. Can't wait until the headers come in! Grocery shopping just isn't the same without the Buick. :D

When you set your car on fuck shit up mode bad things can happen.

"I got an accord"

When it breaks, I'll forward the tow bill to you.

• 3 weeks later...

That vid is awesome .... Nothing better than coming around someone at half track hard.

I was gonna say we should be a good race but I can't cash the check yet seeing that vid. Good work man.