Hey!

left2jeffBMWz3R

Hey my name is Jeff im from sunbury Ohio, i just got a new 2000 z3 roadster BMW and i thought being with fellow car fans would be a fun thing to do. im interested in trying to get into some autocross and just have fun. my hobbies are cars, football, girls lol!

http://i44.tinypic.com/2uz703t.jpg

:fuckyeah:

• Upvote 3

Man, you must be one lucky son of a bitch, a NEW 2003!!! It's just been sitting on a lot for 9 years, man.

Welcome to the Site, glad to have you here, you'll find a diverse kind of people here. Nice intro, I guess. Lol

Man, you must be one lucky son of a bitch, a NEW 2003!!! It's just been sitting on a lot for 9 years, man.

Welcome to the Site, glad to have you here, you'll find a diverse kind of people here. Nice intro, I guess. Lol

12 years.

Welcome.

:dumb:

another pic

http://i41.tinypic.com/1zlel3q.jpg

In the first picture you show a rear-wheel drive 2 door bmw, and in this last picture you show the interior of a car with an automatic transmission. This does not compute.

Welcome Jeff. Once you clear the oven you'll have fun. Stick it out until then. Cars and Coffee meets are at Cup O Joe on Saturday Mornings 8-11 or even noon as some do stay late. I'd recommend stopping out. Several Ohio Bimmer members are here. Some just do C&C and not CR. You'll also meet several Die-Hard Auto X participants.

Ohai Jeff lol! That's a cute car lol! Do you suck dick? Lol! Do you take it in the ass? Lol!

How the oven needs to be again.

Welcome Jeff. Once you clear the oven you'll have fun. Stick it out until then. Cars and Coffee meets are at Cup O Joe on Saturday Mornings 8-11 or even noon as some do stay late. I'd recommend stopping out. Several Ohio Bimmer members are here. Some just do C&C and not CR. You'll also meet several Die-Hard Auto X participants.

How the pussification of the oven is now.