WTB ccw style handgun

wnaplay1647545503

bump up your budget up and get a M&P shield. I just sold my XD9 subcompact to get and picked up a M&P shield. Haven't shot it yet but can't wait. You can probably find them for sub 400 once the hype comes down. I seen them as low as 360 online but they are all out of stock.

I cant wait to get out and shoot the lcp i just bought. If you can score a deal, you may get it for. $300. I picked mine up for $300 w/ 4 mags, pocket holster and about 80 rounds of hollowpoints

The LCP is not a fun shooter, don't kid yourself.

I don't have anything to sell right now in that size range, but I would suggest picking up a new LCP. They are easily to conceal and, despite the discomfort, accurate at 21 feet.

I plan on hitting up vances to see what they have here soon. Any other local places have a decent selection? I have spent the last 2 weeks trying to contact sellers off armslist and gun broker but never get a reply.

If you're ever up near Ashland contact Fin Feather Fur. They got guns galore.

I plan on hitting up vances to see what they have here soon. Any other local places have a decent selection? I have spent the last 2 weeks trying to contact sellers off armslist and gun broker but never get a reply.

Aumiller's was cheaper when I bought my LCP, fwiw.

No Taurus is Brazilian and is very good. Originally it was Beretta when they moved from Brazil it was taken over( maybe the gov, but dont hold me to that) and used the same molds as Beretta did.

This gone because it is so small and light is made in the USA. That should be reason enough to buy.

Anyway read the reviews there are good and bad on all guns

mace