Decided to get a new scope

Mojoe

I was looking for a scope with a good range of zoom. I'm looking to play in the 400-600 meter area, but didn't want to limit myself to being able to go further. I only wanted to pay about $200, but as I looked into them more and more, I wasn't going to get what I wanted for that price. Once I realized what I was committing to for what I wanted, then it just became a matter of quality and searching out the right deal. The Nikon Monarch was an easy decision with its features and life time coverage. Here's the link from Nikons site. Enjoy.

http://www.nikonhunting.com/products/riflescopes/monarch/6-24x50__Side_Focus_Fine_Crosshair_with_Dot/8428

LOL. I'm looking forward to meeting you for this rally in June Kyle. That is, assuming your are still in? I think chaos may ensue.

As for the weapon, I have a mini 14 that I want to do some playing with. Then this scope may end up on another rifle I have an interest in. Just depends for right now.

LOL. I'm looking forward to meeting you for this rally in June Kyle. That is, assuming your are still in? I think chaos may ensue.

As for the weapon, I have a mini 14 that I want to do some playing with. Then this scope may end up on another rifle I have an interest in. Just depends for right now.

Yeah the rally is going to be fun. I've wanted a 6.8 mini to mess around with since I first heard of them

I was looking for a scope with a good range of zoom. I'm looking to play in the 400-600 meter area, but didn't want to limit myself to being able to go further. I only wanted to pay about $200, but as I looked into them more and more, I wasn't going to get what I wanted for that price. Once I realized what I was committing to for what I wanted, then it just became a matter of quality and searching out the right deal. The Nikon Monarch was an easy decision with its features and life time coverage. Here's the link from Nikons site. Enjoy.

http://www.nikonhunting.com/products/riflescopes/monarch/6-24x50__Side_Focus_Fine_Crosshair_with_Dot/8428

Those are fantastic scopes. I'm sure you'll be very pleased.