Mods = Bitches

Guest Hal

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you get gang banned?

You're built too low, the fast ones go over your head!

Hal, you didn't REALLY think that any of this crop of mods was going to step, did you? They are in a lose-lose situation in here. They decide to step up, and get blasted in front of everyone, thus proving that they are stupid (lose), they nazi moderate said lobotomy, thus proving that not only are they stupid, but you are right (Lose), Or, they delete this whole thread, and everything smart that you say in it, again, proving you right (lose). The thing that honestly surprises me most is that most of them were intelligent enough to discern that for themselves and stay the fuck out of here.

Option d would be that they come in, represent, and don't get totally drowned by you, but I feel like that would be a long enough shot the Lloyds of London wouldn't even touch it.

Winning an e-battle entitles you to brag about winning an e-battle.

Thatta boy.

I wouldn't even consider this a win, more of an embarrassment for the mod(s) who participated. There's no dignified victory in beating on a retard.

You're built too low, the fast ones go over your head!

Hal, you didn't REALLY think that any of this crop of mods was going to step, did you? They are in a lose-lose situation in here. They decide to step up, and get blasted in front of everyone, thus proving that they are stupid (lose), they nazi moderate said lobotomy, thus proving that not only are they stupid, but you are right (Lose), Or, they delete this whole thread, and everything smart that you say in it, again, proving you right (lose). The thing that honestly surprises me most is that most of them were intelligent enough to discern that for themselves and stay the fuck out of here.

Option d would be that they come in, represent, and don't get totally drowned by you, but I feel like that would be a long enough shot the Lloyds of London wouldn't even touch it.

I had a dream, that all mods would want to attempt to prove they have value. I had a dream, that all mods would rise to defend the widespread questioning of their rule. I had a dream...

If CR stands against the mods, we can win. We can end their tyranny and restore CR to its rightful place as the armpit of Columbus' internet. They can never win a war of attrition, they know this. If they ban us all, they lose all their power.

We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal-ish, that they are endowed by Al Gore with certain unalienable rights, that among these are trolling, post whoring, and the pursuit of the triple post.

You guys arent even trying. Wheres the great mod bashing. Team Hal with an assist by Orion. If you won its only be default for creating such useless/drawn-out kitchen posts nobody bothered to read. So if I get this right neither of you guys could even hack being an internet mod? Once demoted was it your evil genius plan to take down all other mods henceforth?

I wouldn't even consider this a win, more of an embarrassment for the mod(s) who participated. There's no dignified victory in beating on a retard.

Or, I myself could not care any less on how I am viewed upon just because my letters are green AND i cant speak for anyone but myself.