wtb. dog cage

ls1plus

I have a very large cage I would sell. I can't recall off the top of my head exactly how big, but I do know it can be divided ino two sections. I think it was 48" long and 48" tall and like 36" wide. I would take $125.00 if you come pick up in Baltimore.

I have a medium dog cage I'm selling. My boxer outgrew it. Probably not as big as your looking for. The Anderson's has cages for good prices new. Big on they have with divider is like 89.99. That's what we have for both of our boxers.

I have a very large cage I would sell. I can't recall off the top of my head exactly how big, but I do know it can be divided ino two sections. I think it was 48" long and 48" tall and like 36" wide. I would take $125.00 if you come pick up in Baltimore.

No thanks. Looking for more of a basic one

Shit, I just sold ours at the yard sale we had a few weeks ago. It was for our dog though, so if you have a man's dog, unlike ours, it was probably too small anyway.

:yuno:Y U MALTESE???

Lol. Its going to be a female and its going to be the wifes/kids dog. So it still doesn't qualify as a mans dog