Stump removal...

BigOxley

i have two fairly small stumps close to my house. i've tried digging them out with no success. i've been calling around, but can't seem to find anyone to come out. i guess no one wants to come out for such a small job.

cliffs: anyone on have access to a stump grinder or knows someone to come out? location: grandview heights.

I had a place, ill have to see if i can find the card. Basically, they were in the neighborhood going door to door, got them to take down a tall thin 35-40' tree, grind its stump and a large one in my front yard, and a 6-8" crab apple stump for like $150

If its cut fairly low you can get some stump remover from Ace or whatever hardware store. Drill 4-6 holes, dump the stuff in and in about 6 weeks it's all fibrous and you burn it to ground level.

The grinding I had done on my big tree caused so much mulch to be deposited in my lawn that it holds too much moisture and causes fungus to grow rampant.

tried the ax thing. didn't work out. still looking

You gotta chop this fuck out of it like you're Paul Bunyan or John Henry. Pretty much chop the roots to the middle of the stump, and then it should come out pretty easily.