Unbelievable Service from DYNOTUNE!

TurboNova

Well some know but now but many dont, Brian got the job for tuning the Nova. I have known brian for a while and he has done some tune work in the past with impeccable service. I live out in the pataskala area and of course Brian is Far West. He came out Monday afternoon and spent some time getting a base tune file into the nova to get it to light off so we could check for leaks and get it trailer ready to come to the dyno.

No fault on brian, I had some electrical kinks in the system. Problem with the pumps not running while cranking and voltage supply issues on the injectors. We got the pumps figured out and the car fired up... :D ..... He left and I wired the injector/coil circuit to a seperate 30amp relay (160lb injectors love the juice)

Brian made a 2nd trip out to my place tuesday and worked the tune some more and got the injectors figured out and got it to idle on its own. Of course some more issues surfaced. We spent a great deal of time looking at wiring diagrams trying to figure out the oxygen sensors and why they would not read. Brian left and went home so I could do some wiring checks

I did some pinout tests and continuity checks and narrowed it down to what we believed to be a faulty ecm. Brian had another ecm and and contacted me at 10pm to see if I wanted to try the ecm he had. So he locked his house and made a 2nd trip in the pouring rain from the west side all the way to the far east side to bring the pcm to see if that would solve the o2 issues. we spend about 2.5 hours going through every wire and option to get it narrowed down

It sucks things happened as they did but everything is new and nothing is a copy of someone elses setup identical so its hard to plan for what bugs will pop up with a swap of this nature.

I have yet to experience customer service like this at all in the past!!! The car really sounds mean as fuck and really excited for the potential.

Sorry for the long winded post but Brian deserves a bunch of props

CLIFFS: Dynotune rocks and you should give them all of your business. you wont find a more personal honest upfront person in my opinion.

I have taken mine to Brian multiple times. He is always willing to go the extra mile, or two, in some cases to satisfy customers(myself). I have found you don't come by business'es and people like Brian very often. While this story doesn't surprise me, as i have seen it first hand myself, it furthers my appreciation for companies and owners like Brian!

PS.. The "drag race" tune has been working great at my "road racing" events :)

Shawn

• Casper unlocked this topic