1993 Mustang Aluminum head plugs

Does anyone one know the size of plugs you need for the Ford Racing Aluminum gt-40 turbo x-swirl heads. These are not freeze plugs, they typically have recessed Allen head and go in the holes your not using on the front or back of your heads.

I did find some at JEGs called thermactor they are 5x8-11 thread

http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS-Performance-Products/555/51495/10002/-1?parentProductId=1686929

These will probably work for the larger holes, but there are also a few other holes that are slightly smaller.

Thanks

Those thermactor plugs are correct and are more than just a plug the inside is tapped for the accessory bolts for the front

I see, what about the smaller holes on the back of the heads. I think there are a few on the front as well, but I know accessories will go in some of them.

have you used these before? How deep are they some of the accessory bolts are very long.

?? LoL typically called a deck plug I think. I just know what they look like not sure of proper name, LoL. Was not really wanting to say plug because, everyone would be thinking spark plugs.

I know what your talking about also, I was trying to be funny. ;)