Minority = "possibly" 1/32 Cherokee?

zeitgeist57

When Im talking about my penis I claim my African side

When I get pulled over I claim my Caucasion side

When I talk about my hair I claim my Native American side

Norm (Littleguy) and I are both "half-breeds" and joke claiming one side or the other depending on the situation. lol

Warning: Blanketed statement coming in 3, 2, 1...

Why in the hell does every white person claim they have native american descent or something similar? lol I mean holy shit, I can understand how many would have some NA blood in them given this country's history, but come on. My gf and I were somewhere last week and were discussing this same thing after overhearing a group of white people competing with each other about who has more native american or whatever. She's white and brought it up herself. lol

Norm (Littleguy) and I are both "half-breeds" and joke claiming one side or the other depending on the situation. lol

Warning: Blanketed statement coming in 3, 2, 1...

Why in the hell does every white person claim they have native american descent or something similar? lol I mean holy shit, I can understand how many would have some NA blood in them given this country's history, but come on. My gf and I were somewhere last week and were discussing this same thing after overhearing a group of white people competing with each other about who has more native american or whatever. She's white and brought it up herself. lol

I feel that the Irish have gotten a bum rap after all railroads we built. The chinamen got all the credit.

Tim, how does your wife feel about your Princess Poke-a-hotties fantasy? :megusta:

She said so long as I'm good with it being right before I die, she's cool. Life insurance FTW. :no:

She said so long as I'm good with it being right before I die, she's cool. Life insurance FTW. :no:

I'm a little confused on the implied sequence of events

Going to die anyways, so you pork a fat native american, you die, then life insurance goes to your widow.

Or

You pork fat native american, your wife kills you, then life insurance goes to your widow.