Vacuums - Lettuce disk us

Sully

Ours just took a shit. It was 10 years old and was a $75 pos at the time of purchase. It worked, but not great. I want something better this time around, but won't break the bank. There's 2 adults, a 7 yr old kid, and an old lazy dog in the house. Pretty soon, the entire house will have bare floors with the only rooms having carpet will be the 3 bedrooms. We want something that will clean both. I've read some reviews today, but I still have no clue since these are "expert" reviews. I'm looking for real-world reviews. So, what do you use? What would you recommend? What would you not recommended? And finally, anyone here have the hook-up on vacuums?

We got a top of the line dyson as a engagement gift.. never thought ide even consider buying a vacuum as expensive as ours but if i had to go buy another one i would spend the money in a heart beat. hands down most amazing thing ive seen suck(well besides my fiance)

:bangbang:

We got a top of the line dyson as a engagement gift.. never thought ide even consider buying a vacuum as expensive as ours but if i had to go buy another one i would spend the money in a heart beat. hands down most amazing thing ive seen suck(well besides my fiance)

:bangbang:

Pics or ban....

Oh wait, your a mod.

I know they're pricey, but I have to recommend a Dyson. We've had one (DC14) for close to 6 years and it's has been flawless. We have a 100 lb. husky/retriever mix that sheds like there's no tomorrow and it does a great job with the pet hair, especially on the hardwood and ceramic tile. Also, we used one of the 20% off mail coupons at Bed Bath and Beyond which saved about $80.

Well the one that I like the best that I've used is mine at work that is a Hoover. Our boss has had two dyson's, but complain they don't last like they should. I don't know why they broke, but she moved up to an Oreck and loves it even more.

we Have a first Gen Dyson and it still works great only issue I have is that the power switch will over heat if its used for a long time. Its a 20 dollar part but I rarely have a issue with it. Plus I have owned it for 10 years now.

Pics or ban....

Oh wait, your a mod.

Ask and you shall receive

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/IMG_20120503_170449.jpg

pshh farkas aint got shit on my low rider...

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/IMG_20120503_170503.jpg

Ask and you shall receive

pshh farkas aint got shit on my low rider.

Those are some nice pink flip flops.. Do those match the dress you wear while using the dyson??

And farkas says "Wheels not cambered in? Not one fuck given..."

I was just reading reviews on the UH70210 on Amazon because the roller brush thing can be turned off on the 210 model, but not the 120 model.

My parents still have the Kirby they bought when I was about 11-12 years old, they've fixed a couple parts over the years but it still works great. Guess that makes it about 18 years old and still sucking.

My wife and I have some Bissell bagless thing now, its okay, but should be better.

My parents still have the Kirby they bought when I was about 11-12 years old, they've fixed a couple parts over the years but it still works great. Guess that makes it about 18 years old and still sucking.

My wife and I have some Bissell bagless thing now, its okay, but should be better.

Bissell should be better.

My parents bought one of these. Quite expensive, but it provides enough suction to hold itself to a wall... ¯\__(ツ)___/¯

http://www.mieleusa.com/usa/vacuums/product.asp?cat=1&subcat=1&model=662&series=145&nav=&snav=&tnav=&oT=184&menu_id=5&active=Our%20Products&subm=Vacuum%20Cleaners&thirdL=Canisters&fourthL=&