01 camaro low rpm miss and bucking 02 code?

Mattsv8

Pretty much everything has been covered. I ran into that a few times myself. Twice it was spark plugs, once a bad maf, the 4th was the spark plug wires. Somehow one went bad but it looked fine. Didnt realize it was bad until a voltage test was done. I dont miss those days of trying to diagnose my pita car. Its broke so much I just refer to past breaks for an easy fix :dumb:

im gona pull the wires and check them right now. also doing new plugs, if anyone with a real skinny arm wants to reach to put the wire back on the back passenger side plug i could use ur help. man that plug and wire is a pita, expecially with a large forearm.

If it had a car it wwould be fixed already.I'm. Putting tr7s in it today there stock wires with the metal shield and none are close to headder. it don't seem like any single cyl sometimes its one then 5 in a row. Its symptoms aren't like any 1 thing in particular. Carb is way more simple. No sensors to fail no 8 inj to misfire or 8 coilpacks to test! I love me come carbs!

Yeah you just have to change jets every pass and pump the gas peddle until you can't feel your leg to get it to start lol. Just take it to Brian's and eliminate all guessing

im gona pull the wires and check them right now. also doing new plugs, if anyone with a real skinny arm wants to reach to put the wire back on the back passenger side plug i could use ur help. man that plug and wire is a pita, expecially with a large forearm.

sometimes from the bottom is easier

its fixed! and was simple like a carb issue.

#1 plug wire was half off the plug. dont really know how it could just fall off

but plugged it in and bingo 8 cyl and the over rich was gone. blows the tires off like normal now.

thanks for all the help guys. i knew with the 2000 ls1 owners here id get it done before work sun night. im getting new moroso ultra 40s fri and changing the plugs then.

still could use someone with a skinny arm for the last plug. i provide a pizza for the help.!

plus on another good note. s10 finally runs and went arround the block 2 times. after i get the speedo working again, and some lma3 issues with the speed sensor so i can log that, ill be ready for the track with no ic and more boost! lol that sounds backwards huh.

its fixed! and was simple like a carb issue.

#1 plug wire was half off the plug. dont really know how it could just fall off

but plugged it in and bingo 8 cyl and the over rich was gone. blows the tires off like normal now.

thanks for all the help guys. i knew with the 2000 ls1 owners here id get it done before work sun night. im getting new moroso ultra 40s fri and changing the plugs then.

still could use someone with a skinny arm for the last plug. i provide a pizza for the help.!

What part of Columbus is the car? I could possibly help you out Monday late afternoon.