01 camaro low rpm miss and bucking 02 code?

Mattsv8

Hey guys I've drove my car daily for the last mth or so and all was fine. Started to leve work and it had a miss at idle and when at rpm below 1500 it would cut in and out. I let steve see the codes and it shows rear o2s wich I knew cause there unpluged also showed right front 02. I replaced both front o2 sensors but the car is the same. I think I hear a rocker - lifter tick bent pushrod? I tried to floor it and it cuts in and out prety hard. O2 looked rich but they didn't fix it. Any ls1 guys have a idea I can check.

Is the MAF dirty?

+1

my camaro had a similar situation when I cleaned the K&Nair filter, oil got on the sensors in the MAF, it ran like shit, plus when I 1st got my car it ran like shit the check engine light was on with o2 codes, I checked the MAF it was dirty so I cleaned it, cleared the codes and it ran like a champ

Tried to clean the maf and got a new fram air filter nope didn't fix it.

When ur car has a code o2 rich and you replace them is it immediate better or do u drive it a while. This miss isint just 1 hole at 2000 rpm its smooth. I've had broken valvesprings and that is a dead miss at higher rpms cause the valve will bounce. Its smoth part throttle beyond 2000 rough below and u can't it. Ill post results after brian scans it.

If it had a car it wwould be fixed already.I'm. Putting tr7s in it today there stock wires with the metal shield and none are close to headder. it don't seem like any single cyl sometimes its one then 5 in a row. Its symptoms aren't like any 1 thing in particular. Carb is way more simple. No sensors to fail no 8 inj to misfire or 8 coilpacks to test! I love me come carbs!