I hate hit and run FUCKS !!

TTQ B4U

oh hit and runs gotta love em', that damage is just enough to make you see it all the time but not to the extent that everyone sees it

I am waiting on Kevin to reply to me as well as I am getting some things painted hopefully here this coming week :)

The day I moved in to my house I took a friend who was helping me home and got back around 2:30 AM. Around 7:00 AM my neighbor across the street knocked on my door to tell me she backed into my Caddy. I was so tired that I didn't answer the door. When I went out later to go to work her son came over to me with a piece of paper with her info on it. Kudos for right. Well the son also wanted to make sure I was aware that she did not hit the front of my car. He said it was the other neighbor that did that. Yes!!!! My car was hit twice in front of my house and I hadn't lived there for even 5 hours!!!!! I found out who had hit the front of my car and they tried to blow it off that there wasn't any damage done to my car. After a call to the local PD and the filing of a report of a hit and run did the lady stop by my house so we could "work it out". Her husband worked at a dealer body shop and did the repair on my car. Lucky for me the car got fixed and I didn't have to pay for it but man did it take some work. I hope it all works out for you. I hated having to deal with it personally.

That's exactly what I think The dimple in metal looks like it fits a break handle from a bike. I hope the fucker is hurt.

ive said it once and i will say it again i fucking hate bicyclists i hope those fuckers get hit by a truck :fuuuu:

hope its a east/cheap fix bud

Timmy! I was on the bike to pick up the truck when you called. Then the phone died when I got to the truck, to head out of town for the weekend.

I will get with you tonight. I can make it better. Its funny, I just pulled out the paint I used on your car to fix the front end on a dealer car last week. Looks like I'll be mixing more now.

Timmy! I was on the bike to pick up the truck when you called. Then the phone died when I got to the truck, to head out of town for the weekend.

I will get with you tonight. I can make it better. Its funny, I just pulled out the paint I used on your car to fix the front end on a dealer car last week. Looks like I'll be mixing more now.

OK. Cool. I'm still bummed. May have to make up for this whole thing by adding some other options that you might be able to help with. Call my cell. 614-795-4907 same one you have already.

Thanks Kevin.

OK. Cool. I'm still bummed. May have to make up for this whole thing by adding some other options that you might be able to help with. Call my cell. 614-795-4907 same one you have already.

Thanks Kevin.

http://chrisblattman.com/files/2011/07/facebook_like_button_big1.jpg