WTB your old daily for under $4k

V8 Beast

I would possibly let me audi go for 5,000 though. 99 awd a4 auto 1.8t only issue at all is airbag light on. Other than that runs great ABS module good. Mirrors very little blues not bad at all pixels on cluster good. Tires good cold ac etc etc.

I have a 1997 Camry I am looking to get rid of. Been in my family for 8ish years now and bought from a little old lady before that. I think it is somewhere around 140k, but in the 8 years I've had it the only problem was the steering rack which was professionally replaced about a year ago. Driven across the country a few times with no problems.

Let me know if you are interested and I can get you pics and a price.

I would possibly let me audi go for 5,000 though. 99 awd a4 auto 1.8t only issue at all is airbag light on. Other than that runs great ABS module good. Mirrors very little blues not bad at all pixels on cluster good. Tires good cold ac etc etc.

pm'd

I have a 1997 Camry I am looking to get rid of. Been in my family for 8ish years now and bought from a little old lady before that. I think it is somewhere around 140k, but in the 8 years I've had it the only problem was the steering rack which was professionally replaced about a year ago. Driven across the country a few times with no problems.

Let me know if you are interested and I can get you pics and a price.

Interested

• 2 weeks later...
Needs to be..

Reliable

Less than 140k miles

fwd or awd

auto

Let me know if you have anything you want to get rid of. Will have the money in about 2-3 weeks.

99 saturn sc2, 5spd though, 120k, very clean, girl driven

:yuno: read.