Top Tip on Beer...

zeitgeist57

It's really a comprimise, Yungling, Miller, Coors, Bud, all taste great ice cold on a hot summer day.

But,

Any GOOD beer especially dark beers are better at some higher temperatures most of the time.

Guest Hal
I heard somewhere guiness is best served around 56, not sure what the significance is though

It tastes sweeter when served warmer. It's really weird to drink one cold and then drink one "warm."

It's really a comprimise, Yungling, Miller, Coors, Bud, all taste great ice cold on a hot summer day.

But,

Any GOOD beer especially dark beers are better at some higher temperatures most of the time.

You just said that Yuengling and Bud taste great, you can't talk about when "good" beers are better.:dumb:

I heard somewhere guiness is best served around 56, not sure what the significance is though

Cask ales are best in that lower 50's range.

The Limey's like their Guinness freezing cold.

It tastes sweeter when served warmer. It's really weird to drink one cold and then drink one "warm."

You just said that Yuengling and Bud taste great, you can't talk about when "good" beers are better.:dumb:

I should say they taste great ice cold as a general "drinking" beer while working on the car or other "manly" activities... lol

THEY ASPLODE

The State Department regrets to inform you that you lost 6 good soldiers to the Freezer Offensive. Thankfully, 13 others survived with minor injuries. They will live to fight your thirst another day. :megusta: