NTR Wed night

You right he is an ass he tried to pass blame to the cars that break, I told him how I felt at Spring swap meet he was not happy, but I don't care. He needed to know, and he was not responding to email. I had an email the next day, so he cares a little bit but not much..

Everyone should just flood his inbox asking him why he is the GM when he won't quit

An even better question for him.

You know, it truely is sad about Trails. It is really a good track. The facility as a whole isn't terrible but its not good either. You know what I mean? We are fortunate to have a place like Trails to go and get our speed on that isn't a total hole in the ground and I think that plays a little into why Jim won't put the right effort forward into making a great place to go. I think Chris has a true passion for the place and maybe if he was the Operations Manager things would greatly improve.

oh and tell your buddy with the V6 stang i said thanks for pulling a .500 light and handing me the first round win :) lol.

Haha you're welcome. That was only his 2nd time ever at the track, I can't believe he passed tech honestly. He has a huge crack on his windshield on the drivers side, in his line of view, yet they passed him lol

The dude that runs the lanes needs to be fired, he is a total asshole. If you are on here, you're a fuckhead! He is never friendly, always seems like he doesn't want to be there ect... The track prepping or lack there of is terrible, its honestly part of the reason I don't get to upset with the times I run out there. I go to trails because its a 10-15minute drive for me, if it was longer then that I wouldn't even bother. My biggest complaint with Trails is the pit area, next time you drive through there take your hand off the wheel and see how bumpy that shit is lol.

Trails has that Friday Night "Street Fight" bullshit but it doesn't do anything for me as a racer/spectator. I agree that a heads up event such as Thursday Night Lights would be a big success at trails. Its pretty sad that I am planning on doing my test & tuning for Norwalk out at Pacemakers...

Haha you're welcome. That was only his 2nd time ever at the track, I can't believe he passed tech honestly. He has a huge crack on his windshield on the drivers side, in his line of view, yet they passed him lol

The dude that runs the lanes needs to be fired, he is a total asshole. If you are on here, you're a fuckhead! He is never friendly, always seems like he doesn't want to be there ect... The track prepping or lack there of is terrible, its honestly part of the reason I don't get to upset with the times I run out there. I go to trails because its a 10-15minute drive for me, if it was longer then that I wouldn't even bother. My biggest complaint with Trails is the pit area, next time you drive through there take your hand off the wheel and see how bumpy that shit is lol.

Trails has that Friday Night "Street Fight" bullshit but it doesn't do anything for me as a racer/spectator. I agree that a heads up event such as Thursday Night Lights would be a big success at trails. Its pretty sad that I am planning on doing my test & tuning for Norwalk out at Pacemakers...

If your talking about the older semi bald guy, i cant stand that guy. I swear i get into it with that guy 90% of the time im out there.

If your talking about the older semi bald guy, i cant stand that guy. I swear i get into it with that guy 90% of the time im out there.[/Quote]

Billy Rowe is his name. If you're not a big time hard core racer then you don't didly to him.

Billy Rowe is his name. If you're not a big time hard core racer then you don't didly to him.

Yep, hats him he was being an ass an Friday night, he was acting like he couldn't hear me even though I was standing right in front of him. There was no noise up there everything was standing still, cause they were doing something on the track.

I wouldn't be sad for test and tune at Pacemakers, once you get the first 1/8th out of the way not a whole lot left to mess up with, keep that bitch to the floor and hit one more gear

I haven't been to pacemakers since I was probablly 12 years old (15 years ago) with my Dad in his Challenger. I am actually going to Trails on Wednesday to do some T&T lol, as I said its 10mins from my shop so kinda hard to say no to it. I will be in a 4dr Integra with exhaust coming up out the hood, stop over and say hello, I promise I won't bite. We are gonna be playing with tire pressure, launch rpm's and my boost by gear settings plus playing around with a new Hondata feature that should help us spool the turbo a whole helluva lot quicker.

• 2 weeks later...
Was going to take tonight off after racing on Sunday, but with an upcoming surgery probablly going to put me out a week or 2 I figurd might as well go break some shit lol

Do you drive this car on the street? I was looking at your car last night and was wondering that.

• 2 weeks later...