james deleted?

AWW$HEEET

I hear my boy james (spam, badassgsx, among other names) was deleted from CR. I am here to pour a symbolic 40 on the curb.

Though he was an ultratroll, he is gone but not forgotten. Just goes to show that all rules are bound to be broken. In this case, it was the administration who "broke" the rules to delete a fellow member.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James claimed he was done with CR and didn't give a fuck because he was moving back to PA and there was nothing left for him here.

I have to call the shots as I see them, whether some people like my decision or not. I seriously have enough bullshit to deal with on a daily basis let alone babysitting you asshole trolls.

Are you still mad about my infraction getting reversed. It not my fault you lied and got called out on it

Dear Major_Bean,

You have received an infraction at Columbus Racing.

Reason: Spammed Posting (FS section, etc.)

-------

You do realize we can see no pm was sent right?

-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1548137

Quote:

Pm sent waiting for answer

You can't see any ones pm's

All the best,

Columbus Racing

Are you still mad about my infraction getting reversed. It not my fault you lied and got called out on it

Dear Major_Bean,

You have received an infraction at Columbus Racing.

Reason: Spammed Posting (FS section, etc.)

-------

You do realize we can see no pm was sent right?

-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1548137

Quote:

Pm sent waiting for answer

You can't see any ones pm's

All the best,

Columbus Racing

Keep holding on to this little bit of glory, because you are right I was wrong. I can't see PM's on here, thought I could because I had that ability on another site, and I was wrong.

Congrats, you won by default I don't need to pump my ego, you seem to have this need and will allow you to have your glory.

You also seem to stay mad over stuff like this and feel the need to keep posting it again and again and again and again.

Oh, keep digging by the way mamma bear said she won't protect you anymore...

Y U SO MAD BRUH?