Highest proof liqour content in Ohio

Buck531

160 is highest proof in ohio.

Take the drive to indiana, stock up, and maybe recoup your cost by offering some bottles to friends.

What's the 160 I can get here?

The guy who came last weekend for my meet had two bottles of everclear but forgot them :fuuuu:

You can get the highest proof Everclear at Giant Eagle at Sawmill and Bethel. You have to have a written reason for the purchase (ie. medical,cleaning,or baking purposes).

Who writes you a written reason for cleaning or baking? Is it just a form you fill out promising kinda like "I promise to take these fireworks out of state to use them."?

The sign on the shelf just says that you need a written reason for its use. You're guess is as good as mine.

So, they sale it in the class six.. In Ohio

Everyone I have ever seen going to get everclear, hauled ass to KY or WV..

guess they need military friends. I haven't bought it in years because it's fucking groce so who knows

It's not great tasting, think thats why everyone cuts it into apple pie or some peach in a mason jar.

The apple pie, and peach I pick-up are not cut from everclear, and it's all so smooth..

1.Open red bull

2.drink 1/2

3. fill back up with everclear

4. forget everything else

or you can just get a military friend to go buy you a few $8 bottles of it

Ok.. so who on here can be my "military buddy" to get me a few bottles? :).

And yes, I'm making apple pie with it. I have everything else.. but the booze.

You have serious problems if you got to resort to drinking/mixing everclear in drinks. Shit is disgusting. Use to make jungle juice with it back in college. You gotta have the right mixture of juice/everclear right or you can go from pantydropper mix to passout/puke mix.

You have serious problems if you got to resort to drinking/mixing everclear in drinks. Shit is disgusting. Use to make jungle juice with it back in college. You gotta have the right mixture of juice/everclear right or you can go from pantydropper mix to passout/puke mix.

Ever had Apple Pie? I'm guessing not since you're telling me I have a problem if I have to mix everclear with a drink.

Go search for the apple pie thread. 3 pages I think? Guess I'm the only one. :gabe:

Ever had Apple Pie? I'm guessing not since you're telling me I have a problem if I have to mix everclear with a drink.

Go search for the apple pie thread. 3 pages I think? Guess I'm the only one. :gabe:

I've had apple pie you silly sally. Its good but i'll just rather make my mixed drinks n beer. :)