DynoDay Meet-Up Spot

KruelHouse

I like the summit suggestion better, it's much closer to me than tuttle.

I understand where you're coming from. That's why I picked Tuttle because it's closer to where I'm going to be. Since we will ultimately wind up at the same location (at roughly the same time), I don't see anything wrong with having more than one meet-up. That way, riders can choose the locale most convenient to them, and not have to ride alone (unless they want to). Then we can all fellowship when we get there.

So if you want to do it that way, I can edit the first post and add that as an alternative to Tuttle.

Harb67: I'm heading over around noon. I was originally going to meet up with natedogg at 11:30 just off campus, but he hasn't replied to my PM I sent yesterday so if I don't hear back from him I'll probably just leg it over on my own and show up around noon. I'm definitely getting dyno'd just because I've never done it and it'd be cool to have some solid numbers, but I'm mostly going to meet people and have fun.

Just glancing at the route on Google Earth, it looks like the 70/270 interchange would be the best place to meet up, but that depends on where you are in Hilliard (I'm not terribly familliar with the area). From there it's just a stones throw to the shop.

Dude, my PM is being gay and it won't let me PM you back within "720 minutes" from my last message. Maybe it has to do with my noob status...who knows.

Anyway, I'll just throw out my suggestion to everyone. Would anyone want to meet at the BP on Hilliard-Rome? It's only about a mile west of 70/270...all you do is take the hilliard rome exit south (2nd ramp) and the BP is on the right as soon as you get off the freeway. Then, all we'd have to do is shoot down Hilliard-rome to Broad and we are there. We would be close and no one would really have to go out of their way because it is so close to the meet.

Really, just a suggestion. I don't care though...if the most popular spot is McD's off tuttle I could head up there.

Hell, right up the street from me... I don't need to hit the dyno day really, but I won't usually pass up a group ride with the boardies... I will try to make it over there for the ride down, even if I don't stick around for much of the dyno fun. (Even at 20 bucks, it's a waste of time and money to dyno a Virago.... or my Suzuki at this point... )

Shiit I live like 3 minutes from there and still want to meet up somewhere..

How about the Dublin / Hilliard area riders meetup in Hilliard off Rome-Hilliard road? Its a short ride down Rome-Hilliard Rd to Broad from

the area of 70 & Rome-Hilliard. Maybe meet somewhere by Meijers or in the Meijer parking lot near the corner by McDonalds? 11:30????

I'll check back here before going to bed and again in the morning.

Even though I instigated this thread, a few min. ago, I took a break from putting my bike back together; I went inside to find that my g/f's hot water heater exploded, and I'm gonna be cleaning/moving stuff all nite.

Long story short, I can't see myself making it to the meet-up spot by 11:30. I will see you all at DynoDay!!!

Hell' date=' right up the street from me... I don't need to hit the dyno day really, but I won't usually pass up a group ride with the boardies... I will try to make it over there for the ride down, even if I don't stick around for much of the dyno fun. (Even at 20 bucks, it's a waste of time and money to dyno a Virago.... or my Suzuki at this point... )[/quote']

You can dyno by yourself anytime you want. It's for the "get together" and being around your fellow motorcyclists and board members. The dyno is for fun and so is just being there. I don't think you understand what this dyno day is about. You should just come and be social. :p

It's supposed to be 55 - 60 tomorrow, that's not cold, idk what you guys are bitching about.

No shit! I looooooove 55-70 degrees for riding! :woo:

OsuMj - Let me know and we'll set up a spot if the times are right.

mmm... so i smashed three of my fingers last night, having a hard time functioning normally ... don't know what time i'll be able to leave. dom't know if u found a meet up spot & people...

im pretty much right downtown, so if anyone is coming through here on their way out west, and wants to meet let me know. if not no biggie. we can take the freeway, or roll straight out broad if you dont want to take the freeway. its probably only about a 5 minute difference between the two.

im gonna run the vacuum then take a shower. then get ready to roll out

txt or call me ********** if i dont answer leave a message :)

Edited by John