2013 GT500 drag results

kirks5oh

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scratch that white with Red stripes..What is the sticker on this beast?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2013-Ford-Mustang-Cobra-GT-500-Coupe-/370616911358?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item564a7d45fe

I should of scrolled down more sticker is 63K....they want 10k extra..hmm bring back old memories..the old SVT dealers used to do that actually came up a term...

Edited by mustangman2011
add info

In case anyone missed it....

Last night at Milan private owner ran 11.8 @ 123 stock!

With drag radials he went 11.2 @ 128mph stock!

Evolution Performance with bolt-on's (stock blower) went 10.02 @ 141mph this morning!

Fuck yes!!! Car is down right nasty.

the car is apparently a solid 11.5-11.6 car with anywhere from 123-129 traps depending on traction, launch control, etc.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/1205_2013_ford_shelby_gt500_first_test/

dynoed 609 rwhp for 5.0 magazine

video of reporters/mag editors/etc running the car repeatedly over 30 times in a row. it was pulling 11.8's the whole time, apparently

i just need to figure out which color to get :fuckyeah:

Do it, I'll come get your Cobra when you decide what package you want.

scratch that white with Red stripes..What is the sticker on this beast?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2013-Ford-Mustang-Cobra-GT-500-Coupe-/370616911358?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item564a7d45fe

I should of scrolled down more sticker is 63K....they want 10k extra..hmm bring back old memories..the old SVT dealers used to do that actually came up a term...

People are idiots that pay that crap! MANY have bought them for MSRP or less will no haggling...

There's one just ran 10.02 @ 142 mph. Rumor to have long tube headers, suspension, and gear. I'm very sure pulley and tune involved.

That was Evolution's car that Lund tuned for them. Yes, pulley and tune. They have not laid out *all* the details yet.

Did you order one?

who me??

we'll see. earliest i can get one (the exact way i want) would appear to be in august. but my cobra was just loaded up on a truck headed to florida 30 minutes ago.:no: