2007 Subaru STI - Big Turbo build

BigOxley

+1 Would rather see FMIC than 99cent autozone mesh but it's just me.

Glad you recognized it as low quality AZ mesh...not the high quality stuff some of the rest of us sell :p

Love the car, always been a fan of these even with the crazy motor lay outs. How does she hold up out of a dig? That's always been one of the most terrifying/enjoyable parts of an AWD turbo car for me. Super fast out of the hole and feels fantastic....as long as nothing goes snap or boom. :gabe:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a grillcraft grill. the paint from the fmic was chipping and looked terrible. i ordered a black grill but got the silver. never exchanged it, i was going to have to eat the shipping. i can always paint it black eventually.

upgrading a the clutch from a street disk to a 6-puck shortly, that should good for 100+wtq and for some digs.

Not that there's a whole lot of times you'll have to truely use all that power no a dig against a tree or another car but it IS nice to know you can do it without snapping something. Looks like a pretty clean car too not too over the top. Look forward to seeing it rolling around town.

It's your car, and it's fast, and opinions are like assholes, but that bottom grill cover looks... I don't know, bad.

+1 Would rather see FMIC than 99cent autozone mesh but it's just me.

+2, just paint the FMIC black or something.

+3 Groce.

silver mesh grills are TURRIBLE, amirite?

http://www.cars.com/crp/vp/images/09cadillac_cts-v/grilletight.jpg