Court Case Records

99FLHRCI

Does anyone know a good place for searching details about past criminal cases? I am trying to get more information on an arrest for rape. I want to see what the outcome of the case was. I have the suspects name, DOB, booking city and booking date. I am hoping to get more info as my wifes mother is dating this guy. I checked FCMC and didnt see the case there but found 16 other cases he is involved with.

Does anyone know a good place for searching details about past criminal cases? I am trying to get more information on an arrest for rape. I want to see what the outcome of the case was. I have the suspects name, DOB, booking city and booking date. I am hoping to get more info as my wifes mother is dating this guy. I checked FCMC and didnt see the case there but found 16 other cases he is involved with.

Check to see if he is registered as a Sexual Predator. Most of those cases are tried outside of Municipal Court, and the normal FCMC site doesn't work.

Try this one http://www.franklincountyohio.gov/clerk/cio.cfm Which is for the County, outside of Municipal Court.

Check to see if he is registered as a Sexual Predator. Most of those cases are tried outside of Municipal Court, and the normal FCMC site doesn't work.

Try this one http://www.franklincountyohio.gov/clerk/cio.cfm Which is for the County, outside of Municipal Court.

Thank You! That website had everything I needed and more.

but found 16 other cases he is involved with.

found 16 other cases he is involved with.

16 other cases he is involved with.

16 cases involved.

16 cases

wat

How are we supposed to be entertained if the information is not posted for us?

No lolz ensued.... was featured in busted magazine for a rape arrest. Was charged with rape and 3 counts of gross imposition. Was found not guilty on 2 charges by jury and pled not guilty to the other 2.

I am trying to get more information on an arrest for rape. I want to see what the outcome of the case was. I am hoping to get more info as my wifes mother is dating this guy. I checked FCMC and didnt see the case there but found 16 other cases he is involved with.

:no: You need to find your mother in law a better source for single men.

You are welcome. Have to remember there are two court systems at work in Columbus. The County, and the Municipal.

I don't think anything beyond initial charges would appear in Muni court. Franklin Municipal Court is a Court of limited jurisdiction. They will handle preliminary hearings on felony criminal cases but it would then be forwarded to a Franklin County Grand Jury for consideration and possible direct indictment. If charges moved forward, it would be in Franklin County (I'm assuming it was here Cbus) any preliminary records would be carried forward.

You can search both but if you're looking for the outcome and trial details, save your time and stick to Franklin County records.

Edited by TTQ B4U

I don't think anything beyond initial charges would appear in Muni court. Franklin Municipal Court is a Court of limited jurisdiction. They will handle preliminary hearings on felony criminal cases but it would then be forwarded to a Franklin County Grand Jury for consideration and possible direct indictment. If charges moved forward, it would be in Franklin County (I'm assuming it was here Cbus) any preliminary records would be carried forward.

You can search both but if you're looking for the outcome and trial details, save your time and stick to Franklin County records.

I think you are right thinking about it now. I think all Felony stuff needs to go to Franklin County Clerk, non municipal.

I think this would also be true of anything outside of small claims as well? I am not sure though.

wat

I'm sure they were all just misunderstandings, or being in the wrong place at the wrong time. All 16 of the other cases. 16 that he could find. He found 16 other cases but not the rape case. HE'S A GOOD PERSON!

I think you are right thinking about it now. I think all Felony stuff needs to go to Franklin County Clerk, non municipal.

:gabe:

I think this would also be true of anything outside of small claims as well? I am not sure though.

not always, but I won't go into details here.