Steven Tyler new car

SLOWLX

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpwDtTHEkxMWZy78ORn2cM9gzSlsqQCa0w0arAYKWVg6shVwS3Z3EoiD1z

HEY!!!

IF YOU COULD GET THAT CAR BY LOOKING LIKE A GIRL ALL YOUR LIFE...WOULD'JA DO IT?

I KNOW I WOULD!!! HECK, I'D WEAR THE PANTIES AND EVERYTHING!

On a serious note, that rollcage looks absolutely ridiculous. What's the point of an open top if you crank your head on 3-4 pipes getting in and out of the gaddamn thing?

I agree. Henessey is claining all this stuff about how he's got the fastest open top car in the world, beating the Veyron. But the Veyron is levels of engineering above this car, and it doesn't have a web of roll cage piping in the way.

Honestly, this is a really cool vehicle, but by no means is it worth $1.1 million. It's a small step above a kit car, and far from Veyron quality.

Edited by Mallard

I agree. Henessey is claining all this stuff about how he's got the fastest open to pcar inthe world, beating the Veyron. But the Veyron is levels of engineering above this car, and it doesn't have a web of roll cage piping in the way.

Honestly, this is a really cool vehicle, but by no means is it worth $1.1 million. It's a small step above a kit car, and far from Veyron quality.

!00% agree. Add to that the fact that it's a Henessey-built car and something's sure to go wrong very quickly on it. Pretty cool concept, but it's still just an elongated Lotus with a built motor.

I agree. Henessey is claining all this stuff about how he's got the fastest open top car in the world, beating the Veyron. But the Veyron is levels of engineering above this car, and it doesn't have a web of roll cage piping in the way.

+1

basically a shitty kit-car made with likely a low-tech 7liter v8 with forced induction, completely maxxed out on the edge of reliablility, made by one of the shadiest motherfuckers in the automotive aftermarket industry, likely with at least some stolen parts?? that about sum it up for everyone?

1.1 million :dumb:

i don't think i'll be cancelling my veyron order anytime soon to sign on the dotted line

basically a shitty kit-car made with likely a low-tech 7liter v8 with forced induction, completely maxxed out on the edge of reliablility, made by one of the shadiest motherfuckers in the automotive aftermarket industry, likely with at least some stolen parts?? that about sum it up for everyone?

1.1 million :dumb:

i don't think i'll be cancelling my veyron order anytime soon to sign on the dotted line

It's a LS9 swapped to twin turbo's with two barrel A-W intercoolers. Lots of off the shelf parts in this car.

Geezus he dresses like a homosex. I'd probably wear panties also if it means getting that car :lol:

I was on Sanibel Island not long ago. I was in a small female clothing store with my girlfriend look over and see him crawling through girls clothes and taking them to the dressing room. Strange.

Cars cool though!