Cyclist haters come on in.

Sturg1647545502

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, because riding a bike is a privilege :rolleyes:

Let's charge people to walk on public sidewalks, too.

Being able to ride a bicycle on a paved road that costs tax payer money sure as fuck is a privilege.

I'm not allowed to ride my ATV on the road because it lacks turn signals and a horn, two things that I've never seen on a bicycle. Yet, my ATV has a state issued license plate and carries liability insurance. Makes complete sense.

You need to insure an ATV?

Being able to ride a bicycle on a paved road that costs tax payer money sure as fuck is a privilege.

There are a lot of things that costs tax payers' money, yet we aren't all entitled to... so what's your point?

I must of not seen your huffy, ill be there Saturday :D

Paul are you calling him out? My money is on the Huffy vs your Accord. :gabe:

Paul, $20 for a 20 roll? :lolguy:

You will see me down there on my bike as soon as my ACL heals up enough to ride.

So just cause you don't like cyclists you have to give them a hard time? I bet everyone likes having a hard time because you drive a fast car. I don't like cyclists, I don't want to pedal my ass around, I don't find enjoyment in it. However I share the road with them with hopes that people will share the road with me when I'm on my motorcycle or my daughter is riding around the neighborhood. Some of you are doing nothing more then being worthless haters, leave the people alone who are enjoying their free time how they see fit. They don't come to drag races and autocrosses and get in our way.

Just another problem with the "ME!" generation way of thinking, get over yourselves.

Locked in. Or your bike vs my bike

Hezus Christo I fucking hate it when people try to negotiate races.

2 people taking on a car forum, you could easily modify this for real life too.

Person A: My Accord is so sweet

Person B: I will offer you this race I will definitely win for $20, your Accord versus my CR stock car that was faster than your Accord when it was actually stock.

Person A: Locked in versus my friends Veyron.

20 minutes/pages later

Person A & B threaten to kill each others entire families and are banned from the internet for life.

A few years later

Person B becomes highly racist for no known reason

I'm not allowed to ride my ATV on the road because it lacks turn signals and a horn, two things that I've never seen on a bicycle. Yet, my ATV has a state issued license plate and carries liability insurance. Makes complete sense.

Stick to riding your ATV on the front lawns of your nieghbors. it's more fun that way.

So just cause you don't like cyclists you have to give them a hard time? I bet everyone likes having a hard time because you drive a fast car. I don't like cyclists, I don't want to pedal my ass around, I don't find enjoyment in it. However I share the road with them with hopes that people will share the road with me when I'm on my motorcycle or my daughter is riding around the neighborhood. Some of you are doing nothing more then being worthless haters, leave the people alone who are enjoying their free time how they see fit. They don't come to drag races and autocrosses and get in our way.

Just another problem with the "ME!" generation way of thinking, get over yourselves.

and the award for least expected post goes to... cordell, you get a :thumbup:

Hezus Christo I fucking hate it when people try to negotiate races.

2 people taking on a car forum, you could easily modify this for real life too.

Person A: My Accord is so sweet

Person B: I will offer you this race I will definitely win for $20, your Accord versus my CR stock car that was faster than your Accord when it was actually stock.

Person A: Locked in versus my friends Veyron.

20 minutes/pages later

Person A & B threaten to kill each others entire families and are banned from the internet for life.

A few years later

Person B becomes highly racist for no known reason

Whoa whoa whoaaaaa I just said locked in :lol: and was then offering another race lol

Actually depending on the city you can license a atv and drive it on the road.

No, they come out on the normal road and get in everyone's way. Further, your argument makes no sense with you saying "I bet everyone likes having a hard time because you drive a fast car." Do you even know what you're saying when you type it?

1. Yes, people do not often attempt to tolerate those they dislike. Is this a new concept to you? A lot of people dislike you, I would think you would understand how things work by now.

2. Do you realize how different a motorcycle and a bicycle are? If you're dumb enough to be riding your motorcycle 12 mph on every road, you deserve to get hit. That's how bikes "share" the road, your argument is invalid.

3. Teach your daughter to ride on the sidewalk, you hillbilly fuck.

4. There are tons of bike trails that they can enjoy their free time on. That's the same thing as you racing at a dedicated spot. They don't show up to those races on their bikes, what a profound observation. I would also be willing to bet that you don't drive your retard-mobile down the bike trails. Say hello to another invalid argument.

Actually depending on the city you can license a atv and drive it on the road.

this, you would have to use the hand signals for turning, stopping, etc. Which technically the bicyclists should be using as well.

lol and the sidewalks built by sidewalk fairies so they must be free.

Does anyone have to pay to walk on the sidewalks? No, they don't. Do I have to pay to drive on the roads? Yes, I do. Do they have to pay for equal access to roads? No, they don't. If they want to "share" the roads, they need to pay the same way the rest of us do.

I live out in Lewis Center area and I have to say there are a good deal of cyclist in the area during the summer months. I for one do not take my bike on the main roads for fear of getting hit. These roads are not that wide at all, and now that part of Old State is closed the traffic is getting worse. There are some that know how to keep safe and away, but there are others that pile up 10-15 cars behind them because they don't know what they are doing. Due to the sport park at the School traffic can really get heavy before or after a game. I really wish they would just pave between the tracks out here and let them have free run on a long path like they have in old Hilliard.