more daily people eating people

10phone2

This whole zombie thing reminds me of a discussion i had with the girlfriends grandparents last night about the emerald ash bore. That little bug is spreading across the world killing a ton of trees. Now, i couldnt give a shit less if the trees die, but something like this could happen to humans.

Like H1N1? LMAO what a joke that was. Damn 2009 was a slow news year.

Seriously though, a more contagious version of "flesh eating bacteria" or MRSA, an outbreak of actually dangerous and drug resistant influenza, etc., would be bad.

Emerald Ash Borers do give me concern. They could cause catastraphic damage to ecosystems and economies. They're a real danger that hippies try to make out global warming -excuse me- global climate change out to be.

I want to disclose here on these forums that I have some kind of staph infection right this moment. Mom is convinced it's MRSA. Infected middle finger on left hand. Has been infected for 3-4 months now and has even spread to my ring and pinky fingers on that hand at times (flares up and calms down - never goes away completely though). So for all of your safety, should this zombie outbreak escalate, stay away from Pickerington.

I want to disclose here on these forums that I have some kind of staph infection right this moment. Mom is convinced it's MRSA. Infected middle finger on left hand. Has been infected for 3-4 months now and has even spread to my ring and pinky fingers on that hand at times (flares up and calms down - never goes away completely though). So for all of your safety, should this zombie outbreak escalate, stay away from Pickerington.

Uh, go to the doctor's office? We don't want your Zombie AIDS.

Better put you out of your misery before you change.

two to the head for you sir.

Uh, go to the doctor's office? We don't want your Zombie AIDS.

Pfft... haven't gone to any doctor in like 7 years. CAN'T BREAK THE STREAK. :lolguy:

Better put you out of your misery before you change.

two to the head for you sir.

Your mercy will not go unrewarded.