Pillow talk....

SRTurbo04

:lol: let's talk about pillows. I have super bad neck pain along with my back issues I'm just a wreck so I was seeing what everyone else usses for a pillow? Pros and cons? Best bang for the buck?

I won't do anything but a medium to high density real down filled pillow. I love laying down and having my head/neck just sink in to the cushiony feel of a good pillow.

A good one should bounce back and fill with air. Ours are to the point that the pillow case is tight and the pillow needs to be compacted as you put the case on it. We also use a nice silk zippered pillow case liner over the pillow first before the one from our bedding set. We keep two sets and alternate them as the one set goes to the dry cleaners.

King size usually runs $100-$125 ea.

Edited by TTQ B4U

I'm a little picky about pillows as after a while I'll wake up with a stiff neck, and a headache. But I'm also cheap, lol. I tend to get the artificial down pillows from target or bed bath and beyond. Usually run 20-30 dollars or so I think. I can probably get a 3-4 month use out of them.

I'm comfortable with changing them out that often, especially once I read up about dust mites. fuckin gross

I won't do anything but a medium to high density real down filled pillow. I love laying down and having my head/neck just sink in to the cushiony feel of a good pillow.

A good one should bounce back and fill with air. Ours are to the point that the pillow case is tight and the pillow needs to be compacted as you put the case on it. We also use a nice silk zippered pillow case liner over the pillow first before the one from our bedding set. We keep two sets and alternate them as the one set goes to the dry cleaners.

King size usually runs $100-$125 ea.

100$ for a pillow?? holy hell :fuuuu:

I just bought 2 of the curved neck type pillows at xmas time and it's been great for my headaches. I normally woke up everyday with a headache, now it's only 3-4 times a month. They are pricey, but I got them on sale at Sears buy 1 get 1 free. They run between $50 and $90 depending on the type you get.

100$ for a pillow?? holy hell :fuuuu:

$100-$200 actually. I just recall we got ours for roughly $100. Bed Bath Beyond has coupons all the time.

Believe me, we have a shit ton invested in our bed, bedding and pillows but I've never slept in a more comfortable bed. Seriously, I come home from trips and to this day let out a huge sigh ever time I crawl back into my own bed and lay my head down on that pricey pillow.

Good Sleep = Priceless.

:lol: let's talk about pillows. I have super bad neck pain along with my back issues I'm just a wreck so I was seeing what everyone else usses for a pillow? Pros and cons? Best bang for the buck?

have you seen a chiropractor? Or even tried getting really shit faced and passing out at a random place? For some odd reason your body will appreciate your normal pillow after that for free

breasts, i prefer Cs or above

:lolguy:

I use the standard ones you get at Bed Bath and Beyond, or really any store that sells pillows. $20 and I'm good to go for a long time.