Wednesday Night Alum Creek Anyone?

Bam

Should be up there by 6. We stayed til about 9 last week on the boat but just got these skis a couple days ago.

ahahaha when you say old school....we'll show you what's up. We picked up some stupid cheap stand up models, 89 and 90's, awww yeah. We had one growing up and I always wanted another one then this pair deal came up so we jumped on it. Probably have some bugs to work out but they look fun as hell and sound good.

Stand ups? Hell yea! About time some people around here get some real skis. What did you get? My friend and I ride Superjets regularly at Delaware and Erie; occasionally at Alum. I'm still finishing putting mine back together this week but we would be game for some real CR skiin soon...

$500 jetskis.....$500 waste of time. on a side note... i fished from 2-9 today at alum and got 29 keeper crappie, 2 keeper saugeye, many throw back crappies, a 4lb channel cat, 2 dink saugeyes, 4 bass.. right about dark hooked the biggest freshwater fish of my life, muskie that wouldve gone 45"+...:( lost it after about 6 mins of him owning my ass on a med/lt pole.

$500 jetskis.....$500 waste of time. on a side note... i fished from 2-9 today at alum and got 29 keeper crappie, 2 keeper saugeye, many throw back crappies, a 4lb channel cat, 2 dink saugeyes, 4 bass.. right about dark hooked the biggest freshwater fish of my life, muskie that wouldve gone 45"+...:( lost it after about 6 mins of him owning my ass on a med/lt pole.

What happened to the skis?

Derek's ghey, Period.

-

The skis need tuned up, plain and simple and pretty much expected for the price and the fact that they've been sitting for a year or two in a garage.

I'm plenty fine with them for now, neither sank, or even took on water, and both started up easy, one easier than the other and both idled, again one better than the other.

The issue is once you get more than 1/4 throttle they wanna stall out, I'm learning about these so hopefully it's not bad, worse case I'll have someone do it.

I've got an extra motor, box of parts, and desire to get these going. I need some practice before I go to Cumberland in August.

Anyone know anything about these? I feel like a carb cleaning and tune up should do wonders, willing to pay for help, beer/food/cash/time on a ski boat....???