Any Polaris area mechanics/shops on here?

RedLudeSH

Where I work I get lots of people asking me to recommend a shop/fix various problems on the their cars. I dont have a garage to work in and I dont really know of a place to recommend to them because when something breaks on one of my cars I fix it myself.

These are basic, non-performance related issues.

Example: current one, replace broken front sway bar 1999 Olds Intrigue. That kind of stuff.

I figured I'd look on here for someone in the vendor area but it looks like mostly detail/tire places.

My work is around the Polaris area and if know of someone good enough and or cheap enough I can send ALOT of business their way.

Any recomendations around that area?

Thank You

They did a great job on my wifes GLI Jetta when it needed it's timing belt done. We dropped it off during our honeymoon and picked it up later for a great price. Call up Brandon and see what he can do for you. Never hurts to ask.

IPS does maintence/random/shits broke work on old POS cars??

Because Race-van

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/142796794/medium.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/142796794/medium

Chris give me a call, we do plenty of normal service now.

no pics, but they just finished up a oil change, axle seal, and rear brakes on our new/used 4Runner. it was the highest hp car they had in the shop that day...i felt cool for 2 seconds. IPS will be doing all the jobs i don't have time to do from here on out.

tom