ZL1

KennyFKINPowerz

My kid sent me these a couple weeks ago. This is his High School friends car. The kids dad just bought it for him. The kid has another yellow and black 5th gen also. Must be fricken nice.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/jallen_100/imagejpeg_23.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/jallen_100/imagejpeg_24.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/jallen_100/imagejpeg_25.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/jallen_100/imagejpeg_26.jpg

He stopped in not too long ago in a Yellow 5th-gen and said he had the ZL1 on order (Also in yellow) so I guess it finally showed up :)

On a side-note, we have a CG ZL1 coming in Friday for base-line pulls and then mods after so we will see how she does compared the CTS-V.

Jeff

Spoiled kids...

No kidding. I laugh when my son who is failing classes this year asked me to buy him a WS6. HA HA HA HA. Yeah right. I said your not even responsible enough to pass your classes. Do you think I feel confident that you would be responsible with a WS6?

Throwing money around like that it probably doesn't mean too much to him. Inb4 he trades it away for a BJ, baggie of oregano, or to avoid a beatdown

My thoughts exactly and I tell my son that every day.

I agree, giving a kid, unless he is mature, that much power could be an issue.

Agreed 100%. I have a talk with the boys before they go running off in these cars. I know they are not gonna listen to me all the way. I just pray that they have some sense. I know that my son and his friends have been frequenting HD and I have warned them whats gonna happen if I hear them acting stupid.

+1

I hope your son doesn't become the victim of another's stupidity.

I pray that too. Its an unsettling feeling whenever I see them all driving off. You never know what could happen.

He stopped in not too long ago in a Yellow 5th-gen and said he had the ZL1 on order (Also in yellow) so I guess it finally showed up :)

On a side-note, we have a CG ZL1 coming in Friday for base-line pulls and then mods after so we will see how she does compared the CTS-V.

Jeff

I would like to see that comparison.

in b4 dad buys him a base c6 cause the zl1 finds its way to a ditch

LOL this, or he's going to try drifting at 80mph, roll the thing and say "ah, shit, looks like I need a new car Dad." Giving anyone in high school anything above 300hp is a bad idea IMO. High schoolers love driving crazy, and doing all they can to impress people; with 580hp on tap, he's either going to kill himself and a couple friends trying to go 150 down 270, or mangle the car up in some other way.

You guys are looking at this all wrong. Ok so he possibly bought his son a car that could end up with a terrible ending. Lets move away from that for a minute and find out if the guy has a daughter of our age range or an ex-wife with a phat alamony check or a wife that runs around.

Spoiled kids...

He got it as a reward for getting a 3.8 in school, and he also works.

I agree, giving a kid, unless he is mature, that much power could be an issue.

He already has a 2011 BumbleBee edition one, and his dad bought the ZL1 for him and his son to share. He drives the ZL1 the most though.

He got it as a reward for getting a 3.8 in school, and he also works.

He already has a 2011 BumbleBee edition one, and his dad bought the ZL1 for him and his son to share. He drives the ZL1 the most though.

Name: Brendon

Vehicles: Chevy Camaro