Watch guys need guidance

Buckeye1647545503

I want to get my dad and grandpa matching watches for fathers day (and engrave them) What is a good watch (and or watch brand) that will last in the say 100ea price range (Note neither are "watch snobs" or whatever so a watch that work and looks nice is really the only requirement)

You can always pick up Invicta watches that "list" for $800 for $100 and under, and some of them really look nice.

My Invicta 7133 skeleton gets more compliments than my Tags or other watches that cost significantly more.

Invicta is incredibly played out. Their high msrp (fake) is what attracts people to buy them. If you are attempting to buy someone a keepsake with meaning you need to go another direction. You asked for help/opinions from people who are embedded into the watch community.... You got it right here.

Pm me for a website that might help you find what you are looking for as I don't want to put it on blast on CR.

Scott I also say go for Invicta, I have a few and they wear nice and look pretty good. Most people buy watches for looks and some buy them as an investment. I would start on Amazon and look inside your price range and see what you like as far as styling.