Any LSx guys want to make some money?

Flybye

I havea guy at my work ho just traded his 04' GTO in for a low mileage 06'. He has some money to play with and I suggested he do the basics...cam, LT's/mids and a tune. I priced everything out for him on texas-speed and here is a break down.

Stainless Work LT's and off road mids $1,150.00

Cam package (228R) with PRC .650" springs $729.00

Camshaft bolt and gasket kit $61.99

Shipping $121.96

Tune $500?

Total = $2,563.94

Soooo with all of that being done he is looking to get some quotes on installation for everything. He has the cash and is ready to get this done ASAP! Please post in here with suggestions and or pm me with them and some prices for labor. Oh and yes he has had some mixed quotes from a few of the known shops around. They were all different and telling him different things. I am trying to point him in the right direction without being taken advantage of.

Thanks,

Sean

I just did an 05 gto cam install there is a vid on here as well. I can proly beat anyone's install price as well.. and do it right with the correct tools

based off of your build thread, if i was in columbus, id take my car to you.

I just did an 05 gto cam install there is a vid on here as well. I can proly beat anyone's install price as well.. and do it right with the correct tools

I think i know where im taking my LS1 car for a cam install when i get it here soon. Your build is phenominal and the work is so clean.

There are several places. Here is my list.

1) Proxses Tuning (located in Dayton), Name: Mike Pirnia (937) 985-2334

2)Brady at Pick up Plus Cars there on Route 23. They only thing with that is the price for tuning.

3) Then there is IPS.

whats up man this is ronnie i met you at coughlin at the show i had the flat blk 61 you goin to the nastalgia race this weekend at trails

Hey what's happening man nice meeting you, my car is still at chassis shop till Tuesday fabricating the brackets for cable drive fuel pump

Then I am heading to dyno, really planned on going to it with the car though just shitty planning on my part