newb from dayton

nomore6psi

Not a perfect intro but you redeemed yourself with pics and I like the MSP you had. I'm biased though :)

Stay away from the purple F-Bodies. In fact I'd say go new Mustang and kick all their asses :gabe:

It's just funny thats all.

dayton is a about an hour from columbus, so he's not exactly local. not bashing due to location---the site doesn't need deadbeats who will simply join, buy a car, and then disappear. much better selection of cars on websites designed to actually sell cars. seems stupid to join such a small site with maybe 1-2 cars that fit his description for sale at any given time

Not a perfect intro but you redeemed yourself with pics and I like the MSP you had. I'm biased though :)

Stay away from the purple F-Bodies. In fact I'd say go new Mustang and kick all their asses :gabe:

hey, whats so wrong with purple f-bodies? lol

Don't worry about Not Brian he was once a ricer, so he purchased an F-Body but he was rejected by the F-Body crowd, so now he drives a Trailblazer SS since he's too fat and gaytarded to fit in an F-Body.

Cool story cousin-fucker sorry if some of us are grown past the douche bag race car shit

You can see his pics? |