Another new guy

Dharris89

Those pics are a little old but you get the basic idea. Ive removed the ac (the right way) with an ac delete box and added headers. I can load pics of my suburban, and bike tomorrow. The suburban is a 78 and is orange. Subtle it is not. ;)

Sorry but I'm one of those people that keeps all the old stuff. Except for some wear items that were dead, I have all the orig parts off my car. What color is your gta? Are you going to the trans am nations in Dayton in August?

Sorry but I'm one of those people that keeps all the old stuff. Except for some wear items that were dead, I have all the orig parts off my car. Do you have a fbird? Are you going to the trans am nations in Dayton in August?

Sorry but I'm one of those people that keeps all the old stuff. Except for some wear items that were dead, I have all the orig parts off my car. Do you have a fbird? Are you going to the trans am nations in Dayton in August?

The GTA's been gone since 04, totalled it. Have the car in my sig, a 90 Mustang GT, and a recently aquired 84 F41 Camaro that currently needs a drivetrain ;) So if you ever wanna offset some of the cost on your LSx swap gimme a PM