Not sure how I would handle this.

Skinner

The banks hire 3rd party companies that coordinate the contractors that do the work on foreclosed homes. My girlfriend happens to work for one of these coordinating companies. I asked, and her company doesn't hold the contract for MA right now so she can't help out. According to those articles the owner of the car went to his local branch demanding help, when local branches have nothing to do with this process and couldn't help him if they wanted to. He needs to be talking to the division in charge of foreclosures which the article never said he attempted.

That being said, why was he storing a $30,000 classic car in the garage of a foreclosed home?

Even going into the local branch the manager should of said "Man way off base here local but here is a phone number to said/needed department.

Why not just slap a suit on B of A?

Even going into the local branch the manager should of said "Man way off base here local but here is a phone number to said/needed department.

Why not just slap a suit on B of A?

because they have an retainer of lawyers rivaling the Spanish Armada