Many, many, many thanks.... (and Pictures)

Casper

l_24c08779620a4f20bec0909834de5c8f.jpg

Wooohooo.....I made it into a picture!!!

And did anyone else enjoy the little sportbike horn festival we put on while waiting in our impromptu race line? I thought it sounded quite majestic....

Look at me like a little bitch trying to get someone to carry my shirt ...haha. Matt(speed) ended up putting it in his bag. I forgot about his bag. Thanks speed!! :cool: I also enjoyed the horn display. Was a good beat for sure.

What kind of moron brings a car to a bike dyno....

It's like bringing in a knife to a gun fight.

:lol: Daaaaaaaaaamn.

I still can't believe no one seemed to take notice that like 10 bikers took over the back of the grocery store at that station waiting for the pisser. Seriously, no one seemed to care that we were loitering back there and making a general ruckus in the back of the store....

:lol: It was LOUD in the back of that grocery store!

I remember stopping here and distinctly asking Nick where we were. Does everyone remember how confident he sounded? I do....

Yeah...sorry about that. :lol: Last year I made it up so easily...I forgot to hit 40 off of 42 this year...haha. Oh well, now it's branded in my head and many of ours and we'll never forget for the next time atleast. :lol:

:lol:

i was thinking the same thing!

THAT GUYS AN IDIOT!!!:eek:

:grin::grin::grin:

Who's Supra was it? You guys are ripping him good! :lol:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember stopping here and distinctly asking Nick where we were. Does everyone remember how confident he sounded? I do....

2943466530092123726S600x600Q85.jpg

We finally have something to give Nick shit about. Jarvis is the off road master, Matt for his loud ass pipes and the fact that he can eat a whole family, me for having a clean bike, Dustin for having a friggin yellow bike, Larry for having a dirty bike. and the master Ninja/Nitro Nick for not knowing how to get anywhere :beathorse:. Let me know if I forgot anyone

We finally have something to give Nick shit about. Jarvis is the off road master, Matt for his loud ass pipes and the fact that he can eat a whole family, me for having a clean bike, Dustin for having a friggin yellow bike, Larry for having a dirty bike. and the master Ninja/Nitro Nick for not knowing how to get anywhere :beathorse:. Let me know if I forgot anyone

Woohoo!!! I'm off the hook!!!

I'm not the type to diss another homie E, but if you mess up in time, they will get you. :nono::lol:

hey u were the one wanting to leave earlier to go home. we could have if we got their earlier...... Im just giving you a hard time brotha

So what's the story on that one?

So what's the story on that one?

He went off roading on a turn once and kept it up and rode it back out on the road I heard with earth flying everywhere. I couldn't make that ride, but they said since everything turned out OK, they joke about it. :guitar:

He went off roading on a turn once and kept it up and rode it back out on the road I heard with earth flying everywhere. I couldn't make that ride, but they said since everything turned out OK, they joke about it. :guitar:
Yeah it was rather impressive actually. Most I think would have lost it, but Jarvis just held on and rode it through.

Sounds like what Casper did at the gap last year..... On MY bike!