Many, many, many thanks.... (and Pictures)

Casper

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

memories. I get attached to my bikes easily. I swear sometimes I think my bikes have feelings and emotions.

The 05 was the first big thing i ever bought myself and it was paid off before we got married. That bike is all mine! Every now and then Ben bring up sell it, then he gets the look of death! :D

He went off roading on a turn once and kept it up and rode it back out on the road I heard with earth flying everywhere. I couldn't make that ride, but they said since everything turned out OK, they joke about it. :guitar:
Yeah it was rather impressive actually. Most I think would have lost it, but Jarvis just held on and rode it through.

my license plate still isn't the same.....:o

OH looks like u all had a great time. Sorry I missed it. I've had HORRIBLE shin splints the last 2 weeks while I train for my marathon next month and had a really LONG massage around the time of the dyno.

Are we gonna be scheduling another one in the near future?

I HATE shin splints!! :mad:

Shin splints aren't caused by hard surfaces. Mostly you get them because your using muscles and connective tissues that are being over taxed. So if you aren't a regular runner you'll get them. It's a good way to tell the bullshitters from those that exercise regularly on their feet (running, jumping, sprinting...) I always get them if i take a long time off from workouts (6+ months), but they go away after getting back into the swing of things.

There is one other type of shin splint that I know of (but can't remember what it's called) and it can be a serious medical condition requiring surgery even. Most don't have that.

OH looks like u all had a great time. Sorry I missed it. I've had HORRIBLE shin splints the last 2 weeks while I train for my marathon next month and had a really LONG massage around the time of the dyno.

Are we gonna be scheduling another one in the near future?

Looking to do one in either a couple months or in the fall.

Shin splints aren't caused by hard surfaces. Mostly you get them because your using muscles and connective tissues that are being over taxed. So if you aren't a regular runner you'll get them. It's a good way to tell the bullshitters from those that exercise regularly on their feet (running, jumping, sprinting...) I always get them if i take a long time off from workouts (6+ months), but they go away after getting back into the swing of things.

Interesting. I did not know that. I never got shin splints throughout sports in HS. Now I know why. Because I was active. Also, now since I bought those NIKE SHOX I've been running on the treadmill at the gym sometimes and noticed that I'm not really getting shin splints much. So it does go away if you stay more active in running huh Jeremi? Now I know and will not let it happen again.:cool:

Interesting. I did not know that. I never got shin splints throughout sports in HS. Now I know why. Because I was active. Also, now since I bought those NIKE SHOX I've been running on the treadmill at the gym sometimes and noticed that I'm not really getting shin splints much. So it does go away if you stay more active in running huh Jeremi? Now I know and will not let it happen again.:cool:

Exactly just have to stay active. It really sucks though when you do get them because they are slow to heal. After a while you should be able to get past them and just maintain if you keep active on your feet.

Nike SHOX are a more everyday shoe, NOT a good running shoe. Check out endurance sports on wilminton sometime. The guy that works there will steer you in the right direction.