Goodguys July 7,8,9

SLOWLX

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw some pics long ago after the cage and paint. Friend painted it, so he sent a couple of phone pics. Told me that you had some big plans for it. What about your Mustang?

Grand National...

Probably won't change to much as far as the powerplant for now. I enjoy being able to drive it pretty much anywhere. I will be upgrading the transmission and converter this winter. Needs more stall and a transbrake with the most recent upgrades.

Mustang...

Will more than likely be sold as a roller soon. I'm looking at a couple possible deals right now, still up in the air though. If nothing changes, I will be doing a new "true street" style, stock suspension car with the 427 from the Mustang with a pair of twins.

John

Went upto the host hotel tonight for a little while after the rain and saw some cars. Im going to Norwalk tomorrow but plan on being at the show all day saturday, if you happen to see my junk mixed with the 6000 others stop in and say whats up.

So what goes on up around 161/71 area...I'm Bored with nothing to do this weekend, maybe I'll drive my hunk out there this weekend on the evenings....too damn hot to go to the show during the day.

A shit show of cars (old and new) cruise up on down 161. its a good time to just hangout and see some cars. then if you area intrested there is always a car meet up at sawmill where anything can happen

I will be there gathering intel for dad's projects. He just had his surgery yesterday and can't go to this or Norwalk so I have to do his bitch work :lolguy:

We will be out for Busch Blvd fun after work tonight.