Hot or Not? (Flame Painted Vette)

Fubar231

Customizing a car can mean many different things; from simply changing out the wheels or painting it your favorite color, to major body modifications and complete overhauls, it’s ultimately up to you how much you want to do to make your ride one of a kind. And that’s exactly what the crew of American Car Craft in Hudson, Florida has done to their C6 project car “Into the Fire.” Check out this unique customized Corvette in the video above.

Like the name insinuates, the C6 Corvette is decked out in some major true-fire airbrushed designs, stretching down the side of the car in a smoky black color. But the fire doesn’t end there – it is also carried over into the engine bay and onto the custom cargo mat. Nearly every cover in the engine bay has true-fire flames laid out on it by Jaymz Air Studios and even the underside of the hood features the fiery paint scheme.

The car also features many daunting characters emerging from the fire, from a skeleton under the hood and a growling creature on the cargo mat, to a mythical beast with the eyes of the Corvette racing Jake logo seemingly clawing its way out of the hood. There are also unique touches like LED lighting, flame light covers and Jake-logo mirror frames on the car.

This Corvette is definitely one-of-a-kind, but is it too far over the top?

http://cdn.speednik.com/files/2012/06/airbrush_corvette_video.jpg

I think it looks like a riced out vette. Especially with the chrome turn signal covers with the badboy vette symbol on it. This thing is just too far gone.

What do you guys think?

There is a corvette almost identical to that at a car show in newark last year. The flames were amazing in person. But not my thing. I wouldnt do it on a car I owned.

The guy at show in Newark only did under the hood. No exterior mods at all except for some chrome rims.

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr133/probin007/junerandom8.jpg

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr133/probin007/junerandom9.jpg

This one looks great. After reviewing the initial post / video of the red one, I was thinking black is the color it needs to be. Tasteful. Perhaps some flames or ghost flames coming out of the edges of the hood or vents, etc. but nothing more.

The OP video of the red one went way too far and could advertise some of those parts in JC Whitney.