My new beater

Sully

I traded in the CRX for this. 2012 Ford Fusion SE. Has pretty much everything except leather. Got $4,000 off sticker plus 0% for 60 months. I'm having a Ford Factory Remote Start installed and getting the windows tinted. It actually gets better highway mpg than the CRX did.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii316/OsuSully/Mobile/9d05f537.jpg

Thanks guys. I like it a lot! I test drove a Chevy Cruze last night. I felt cramped in that. Then I looked at and sat in a Chevy Malibu. It felt so much better than the Cruze, but I wasn't really all that crazy about the style of the car. On my way to work this morning, I stopped at Ricart to check out the Ford Focus. I felt just about as cramped in that as I did in the Cruze. The guy then showed me the Fusion. When we started talking numbers, he told me that the incentives were $2500 off sticker OR 0% financing. My brother-in-law is really good friends with Rhett Ricart, so I happened to slip that in the conversation. Next thing you know the salesman's boss comes up to me and offers me the $4K off AND 0%. So I ended up getting the Fusion for less than the Cruze, Malibu, and Focus.

The tint is going to be installed when the Remote Start system arrives. (They have to order it). So now I'm trying to decided what percentage of tint to get. They said that I have to keep it legal. I know I can only go 50% on the front driver and passenger windows. What would you guys suggest I go with on the 3 rear windows? I don't want it too dark that I can't see out at night. Should I just put 50% on all to keep it even or go a bit darker on the rear 3? Maybe 35% on the rears? What are your thought?