U Jelly Bean Bro?

CRed05

Screenshot_2012-06-28-08-06-49.png

:fuckyeah:

New Features:

http://www.androidauthority.com/android-jelly-bean-4-1-new-feature-highlights-98035/

This shit is so smooth, no wonder they called it "Project Butter". Love how the widgets now automatically move and adjust, the new notification bar is awesome. The voice search improvements are great too, now it will talk back to you so you can shut those siri fags up :dumb:. Still haven't had a chance to test everything out yet but is amazing what such a minor update to ICS can do.

Galaxy S3 LOL

Motorola LOL

HTC LOL

Now you will just have to wait for iOS7 to copy all of the newest Android features.

Siri is so awesome and ahead of the times. It is not like any other cell phone had this type of technology :lolguy::lolguy::lolguy:

Siri is so awesome and ahead of the times. It is not like any other cell phone had this type of technology :lolguy::lolguy::lolguy:

Like iOS6 where facebook has a "widget" now. REVOLUTIONARY! GAME CHANGING!

I'm sure Miley Cirus will be in a commercial about it.

Edited by kickass

Google Now is pretty nuts...maybe even a little scary, but very cool.

This morning it came up with a commute time and traffic report to "Work", which was exactly the right address without me ever telling it where I worked. I just had to confirm that it was indeed where I worked.

On Fridays a few of us from work typically get lunch from this one place nearby, it just sent me traffic and ETA to that place.

IT KNOWS

Google Now is pretty nuts...maybe even a little scary, but very cool.

This morning it came up with a commute time and traffic report to "Work", which was exactly the right address without me ever telling it where I worked. I just had to confirm that it was indeed where I worked.

On Fridays a few of us from work typically get lunch from this one place nearby, it just sent me traffic and ETA to that place.

IT KNOWS

GPS tracking you everywhere. Space satellites also watch you masturbate :megusta: