weather

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody else please post what temperature it was today? I didn't notice it was hot out when I walked outside until I pulled out my phone and checked facebook.

Facebook is your one stop shop for everything. You can get news, weather, sports, political information, gossip, drinking tips, workout ideas, and naughty pics of people you don't want to see.

Long story short, my buddy lives in a trailer park and the owner of the park cant seem to enforce his own rules properly. 2 of the rules they have are, no pets over 30 pounds and no parking on the street during the week without a permit that you get at the front office.

Problem 1: the lady that just moved in behind them has a huge german shepard, 120 pound dog easy. Now they wouldnt care, except there are no fences between properties, the lady told them the dog was vicious towards children and she doesnt even keep it on a leash when outside. They have complained a couple times to the park owner, only to get told nothing was going to be done about it.

Problem 2: my buddy calls me up and wants me and couple other friends to come over for a cook out yesterday. We head over and stop at the front desk, only to see a big closed sign in the front window. So we headed on back to my buddies place. After being there for maybe 20 minutes, some lady drives up and just lays on her horn to get our attention, and proceeds to just get nasty with us and tells us she will have our cars towed if not moved immediately. After having a little "debate" with the lady about it, my buddy just got tired of it and told us to park in his yard lol.

Now my questions is, i know they are rules and they can tow cars since roads are private property, but seeing as they refuse to handle problem 1, could they be facing some reprocussions if they did tow our cars? I mean we couldnt even get parking passes anyway.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/nxkih3.jpg.gif

What the fuck are you idiots bitching about? I bet most of you work in the A/C. :dumb:

I posted the OP on facebook because every single person was posting pictures of thermometers and shit.. Gabriel copy pasta'ed in here.

lol @ the pootie tang clip

108*+ and nasty down south here today... and almost all weekend.

It's funny looking at the weather sites... For the SC one it's just like "hey record highs out there"...For the OH one its "EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING... YOU'RE GONNA DIE!"

I just want to begin by saying to Roosevelt E. Roosevelt, what it is, what it shall be, what it was. The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.