1998 GT Mustang Vert-Project

Dammit Charlie

I'm throwing this out here do to a lack of time to finish it. Its about a weekend away from being done, but all my time is now going in to the house. Here are the details.

1998 Atlantic blue convertible, black top

-92k miles on the chassis, grey leather, 7/10 exterior/interior.

-T45 trans, mgw shifter, new ford racing 10.5" clutch and matching 6 bolt flywheel still in the box.

-2004 4.6 engine with 24k on it. Out of car at the moment on a stand. Never been in the car. Energy suspension mounts, march harmonic balancer, new water pump and alternator. VERY CLEAN.

-complete exhaust, clean mac LT headers with catless x pipe, magnaflow catback,

-QA1 k member, lakewood front shocks, upr c/c plates, eibach drag kit, upr chromoly (sp) upper lower control arms all with less then 8k miles.

-10th anniversary cobra wheels. 7/10 for condition. They will need tires.

I have more that will go with the car. AGAIN, THE ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION ARE OUT OF THE CAR.

Asking price is $3900 and not a penny less. I do not have to sell her, so please no low ball offers. Together the car should sell for about $6000.

No time man. I am constantly busy with work and the new house. I am losing my ass on the car at this price. I plan on my next DD being either a 07' couple GT/CS or a 13' Focus ST. I really want a VW Golf R, but thats a little out of my price range.

• 2 weeks later...