ice

AWW$HEEET

Went to like 6 gas stations and none had ice. I am drinkin a krakken and coke right now with no ice at all, and it tastes like absolute shit.

I hope everyone without power has it turned off for another 3 days, just because. Just throw ur damn food away peons. No need to buy all the ice just to save your 3 boxes of hot pockets and freeze pops u fuckin jackasses.

I got ice all day everyday you fuckin worthless kunts. Brb, drive 1 mile and walk into Ice plant and get all the ice I want. Fuck all of you.

Ps, my fridge also has a ice maker you poverty cottage cheese piss flap licking fart box tongue punching sloth monsters

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6khue2PGA1qdlh1io1_250.gif

Edited by Rustlestiltskin

1. Follow the masses to gas station for ice

2. Be shocked when they don't have any.

3. Leave plenty of ice at chain stores for the rest.

Really though, I went to 3 gas stations with no luck...Wal-Marts was being stocked by the minute. This was on Saturday morning when eerryybody was looking for it.

thanks for the update, I was so on the edge of my seat that I literally knocked over the chair in anticipation

I knew I could count on your support.

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/22/eb32b61b35071e3b7dea791ed7cb322b/l.jpg

Click da lights on

Click da click da lights on

Wit all dis ice on

U don't need to click da lights on

fyi, the sonic on stelzer road near easton sells bags of ice. I'm pretty sure all sonic's do that.

Yeah great suggestion u fuckin kuntwagon. Too bad I went to the one on broad lookin for pellet ice and the dude on rolled skates told me they sold out of all their ice.

fyi, the sonic on stelzer road near easton sells bags of ice. I'm pretty sure all sonic's do that.

Yeah great suggestion u fuckin kuntwagon. Too bad I went to the one on broad lookin for pellet ice and the dude on rolled skates told me they sold out of all their ice.

Went to like 6 gas stations and none had ice. I am about to lose $1000 worth of food.

I hope everyone drinking kraken and coke, chokes on a dick just because. Just drink beer like real men, peons. No need to buy all the ice just to put in your faggy ass drinks u fuckin jackasses.